STOLEN! Palo Alto, CA Green 4BT80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My friend's truck was stolen sometime between 6PM last night and 9am this morning.
Specs are: Green 1994 4BT80 7004R, Slee 4" Lift, 35" BFG-MT, Snorkle, ARB front bumper with 9500 warn, 4x4LAB rear, Snorkel, Slee Sliders. Loud. Doesn't blend in.
Was parked in downtown Palo Alto. If you see this truck, call the police.

Update: CA License number: 4XTS869
sidetruck.JPG
Newheadlights.JPG

Last edited:
My friend's truck was stolen sometime between 6PM last night and 9am this morning.
Specs are: Green 1994 4BT80 7004R, Slee 4" Lift, 35" BFG-MT, Snorkle, ARB front bumper with 9500 warn, 4x4LAB rear, Snorkel. Loud. Doesn't blend in.
Was parked in downtown Palo Alto. If you see this truck, call the police.

My eyes are peeled in the Monterey Bay.

bummer

Is that a cummins 4BT? That sucks.

I'll keep an eye on the parts board here, ebay, craigslist, etc.

Can you post pictures?

As a side note: that's got to be a killer setup. :eek:

BTW, assuming this truck gets found, it would be really beneficial to find out how they broke in and how they got it started/moved so that the rest of us here can combat it.

thanks for the help... unfortunately... that's where the owner lives. La Honda. So, that would have been before it got stolen. Same truck, though.

oh

what a horrible way to start the day

To all in the Bay Area: there is *no* way that a cruiserhead can drive by this truck and not notice it. It looks fantastic and is really, really LOUD at idle. The big C on the side is good identifying feature.

Sure do hope they catch the culprit.

Be sure to cross post to as many forums as you can think of (if you havent already), and local chapters as well. A ttora member had some high end shocks stolen and mysteriously appeared on his doorstep after exhaustive online and event presence making the issue known. Best of luck to your friend.

I'm all eyes and ears in Gilroy/Santa Clara and anywhere in between!

I will keep an eye out in Fremont as best as i can, although I am at work, i can see out the window. Hopefully your friend gets his nice rig back in 1 piece and soon.

Jon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom