The Radflo LX470 Photo Shoot (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.radflo.com
The fine people at Total Chaos and Demello Offroad took the Radflo LX470 out for a photo shoot yesterday. The pics came out great and the vehicle performed flawlessly!!! Thanks to all the companies that helped out in this build. Ironman, Baja Rack, Maxxis Tire, Total Chaos and Demello Offroad.

what kind of headlights are those?

Looks great!

Question:
You have zero rubbing on your remotes in that location???? If you dont, it looks like I am going to have to bite the bullet and get new hoses for my Radflo 2.5" remotes. The shorter hose and 90 degree fitting Metal Tech sent them with have been nothing but problems and there is NO Way I can get the remotes mounted in that configuration. Also, what mounting bracket are you using for the remote? Any photos of it?

Last question - what size are the Maxxis you are running?

Thanks!

Looks great!

Question:
You have zero rubbing on your remotes in that location???? If you dont, it looks like I am going to have to bite the bullet and get new hoses for my Radflo 2.5" remotes. The shorter hose and 90 degree fitting Metal Tech sent them with have been nothing but problems and there is NO Way I can get the remotes mounted in that configuration. Also, what mounting bracket are you using for the remote? Any photos of it?

Last question - what size are the Maxxis you are running?

Thanks!

Absolutely no rubbing on the remotes. I think that has a lot to do with the back spacing of the wheel. What wheels are you running? The tires are 33". Please shoot me an email at mike.crosby@radflo.com and I can send you some fender well pics.

nice pics man!!

Absolutely no rubbing on the remotes. I think that has a lot to do with the back spacing of the wheel. What wheels are you running? The tires are 33". Please shoot me an email at mike.crosby@radflo.com and I can send you some fender well pics.

My remotes (2.5") are mounted in the same location. They rubbed at full lock with 285s on stock wheels and no spacers but do not rub with 1" spacers.

Thanks! Email sent!

Nice, I can't wait for my Radflo shocks to arrive that I ordered yesterday.

Wow, that was fast! Now, I just need to find the time to install them...

My remotes (2.5") are mounted in the same location. They rubbed at full lock with 285s on stock wheels and no spacers but do not rub with 1" spacers.

My remotes (also 2.5") are mounted in a vertical position as per the way LT @ metaltech instructed and provided the mounting brackets. They RUB at full lock. I had to adjust my bump stops, then i lost one, and I have to now reinstall the turn stop. I plan on bending my bracket that they came with. We'll see what happens.

edit.. stock 18's with 295/65/18 duratracs.

They arrived today. They were packaged insanely well and appear to be very well built. I'm waiting for my OME torsion bars to arrive and then have to find time to install them...
image-1197425235.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom