You have been SPOTTED! (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve heard the transmission tunnel cover is very sought after and very rare for a factory fj40 H55 swap.

Spotted at the USNWC today. No plates. I think I saw it at last year’s trail race. I have Freeborn Red paint envy.

958DFA9A-B9A2-4285-871F-A549986118F5.jpeg
5957301B-A746-4BF8-8964-9F49D4804FDA.jpeg

I used to love the white fender flares. I think SOr sold them back in the day.

230+/-pm Saturday 22 January Nordstrom parking lot lower level parallel to Fairview. Red lifted 80 with ARB winch bumper and rear spare and no roof rack. I was in the black Alfa GTV 6 in front of you.

230+/-pm Saturday 22 January Nordstrom parking lot lower level parallel to Fairview. Red lifted 80 with ARB winch bumper and rear spare and no roof rack. I was in the black Alfa GTV 6 in front of you.
Wasn't me but had to ask, what year is your Alfa? The GTV is a gorgeous car. I'm sure you've seen the "Dropped Alfa". Alfa Romeo 105 GTV

Wasn't me but had to ask, what year is your Alfa? The GTV is a gorgeous car. I'm sure you've seen the "Dropped Alfa". Alfa Romeo 105 GTV
'86 just picked it up last Thursday. Drove it back to CLT from Clifton NJ. Has some sorting to be done, which will be started sometime in February.

Dwight S. That’s me. Youngest daughter goes to Gibbons, oldest graduated last year and is at NC State now. Say hi sometime if your not in a rush.
I’m driving a 98 Riverrock Green 100, sans roof rack. I’m not usually in a rush, just waiting on my son to get done with whatever activities he’s involved with. Was Football, and now some sort of “mock trial”. Not sure how much more after school waiting there’ll be. Things seem to be wrapping up for him.

If I catch you, I’ll speak.

'86 just picked it up last Thursday. Drove it back to CLT from Clifton NJ. Has some sorting to be done, which will be started sometime in February.
Need pictures. That's the car I learned to drive a stick on. I've thought about picking one up while they're still cheapish.

Missed connections ...

I saw you. You saw me. We waived. Your husband looked pissed lol

For the record I thought it was mrs fj40z till I saw the Lexus cues

06DA5BA5-529D-454B-8971-EA5EFD3DC14F.jpeg

Also. Anyone score a buffalo brown 40 with diamond plate accents ? Spotted a week ago 2/3 headed south on 220 near Madison/Mayodan. Looked sharp.

My friends uncles car in Hillsboro. Allegedly also had a Toyota Supra getting an engine rebuild as we speak

0988621B-BA7C-4A0D-9A11-7408AAEB6C7C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom