You have been SPOTTED! (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Pancake Donkey that D110 is nice. Never seen that around Raleigh. I like the all tan look.

Saw this today by Crabtree. Love the old pick ups.

73ABDE1B-9824-4B70-B628-ACE3EF228988.jpeg

Subway... comon man! charlies is da bomb! ;) I shoulda stopped in to say hey

Love Charlie’s. I saw @AndrewHadji leaving the parking lot as I was pulling in a couple months ago. We could always have a Saturday afternoon chow-down at Charlie’s

Saw a red 40 with some serious patches in both rear quarters at Costco Sat morning. Anyone we know? Didn't have a card.
IMG_0859.JPEG

Last edited:
479DF2F0-B8DD-4508-A3F2-6450D70A6154.jpeg

Saw this sweet thang in Burlington today. Saw a glimpse of a ONSC sticker on the side.

6C5B9DAF-01CD-496F-A864-41DB81201BC4.jpeg
F3060670-C824-49FF-9392-7A1CFF10E2E8.jpeg

Spotted on I-40 in Durham on my way outta town for the NCAA Tourney. I waved, but the Chevy Tahoe rental we were in probably didn’t catch his attention.

I waved, but the Chevy Tahoe rental we were in probably didn’t catch his attention.

We rented a Tahoe when we were in Scottsdale, the seat vibrating when I put it in reverse was a bit much.

We rented a Tahoe when we were in Scottsdale, the seat vibrating when I put it in reverse was a bit much.
Quality engineering by the General.

I rented one in LA last month and was NOT impressed. My '08 LC has a far superior and much quieter ride, even on all terrains. There is zero cargo space when the 3rd row is down. Just nothing about it turned me on. I take that back, it has a nice turning radius.

Tahoes are now in a similar price point to a LC, I can't imagine spending that much on the truck I drove.

I rented one in LA last month and was NOT impressed. My '08 LC has a far superior and much quieter ride, even on all terrains. There is zero cargo space when the 3rd row is down. Just nothing about it turned me on. I take that back, it has a nice turning radius.

Tahoes are now in a similar price point to a LC, I can't imagine spending that much on the truck I drove.
I thought the starting price on a tahoe was still sub 50k vs over 80k on a cruiser?? If tahoe's are now up at over 80k then I want some of what the general is smoking.

:cheers:

I thought the starting price on a tahoe was still sub 50k vs over 80k on a cruiser?? If tahoe's are now up at over 80k then I want some of what the general is smoking.

:cheers:

I just did a quick price out and it takes a LOT of options on the base Tahoe to come into the realm of a similarly equipped LC. Hit 73K on the Chevy website. So... a bit cheaper, but miles apart in the products. I think high 70's is realistic out the door on new LCs now, no idea what you can actually get that Tahoe for.

I just did a quick price out and it takes a LOT of options on the base Tahoe to come into the realm of a similarly equipped LC. Hit 73K on the Chevy website. So... a bit cheaper, but miles apart in the products. I think high 70's is realistic out the door on new LCs now, no idea what you can actually get that Tahoe for.

Truecar shows people really paying only 62k for these. Every new one I have been in feels worst than my off-roaded 100. Really sad. I think most people buy them as work trucks and write them off their taxes.

And 81k for LC's.

Off road there is no comparison chevy really abandoned capable 4x4 on their suvs in 92.... even the z71 tahoe's werent anything at all.
They can be made to off road well but so can a yuge with enough money.
They do have the best current "small" truck 4x4 IMHO though with the Zr2 diesel colorado.... thing is amazing.

Really gm has nothing in the cruiser segment. A sequoia vs tahoe would be a much better argument as the cruiser feels light years ahead of every big toyota tree I've been in.

I haven't driven the newest Escalade but did an uber black in the back of one and it was quiet as a tomb in there, smooth as hell also for a solid rear axle. So i'd imagine it drives better on road than the 200 but no comparison off road.

Truecar shows people really paying only 62k for these. Every new one I have been in feels worst than my off-roaded 100. Really sad. I think most people buy them as work trucks and write them off their taxes.

And 81k for LC's.

Last edited:
Who’s this? Spotted a white sixty in southpark this am... I yelled out the window “relic run” as I passed in my kid-mobile. Had an onsc sticker and possibly a Dakar rear bumper. Maybe a mild lift.

Didn’t recognize the truck or the driver.

E0B789F3-0F78-46E8-BB15-9095E544115D.jpeg
1C24116D-6EF4-44BF-8C51-7867B11006FD.jpeg

Yeah, it’s a little disconcerting. It’s supposed to be a warning that you’re close to hitting something, but I could totally see it freaking someone out and making them stab the throttle if you’re not expecting it.

The Hoe isn’t bad, as a rental. I’m not paying for it and it’s a helluva lot more comfy than a midsized car for me. As for 4x4 capabilities, well......it did ok going over a curb at Cookout to get in line. Other than that, I dunno. :grinpimp:

Ah yes, one of my fav hood go-to spots any time of day or night...as old fogeys like me call it, Danny's.

And in keeping with the spirit of the thread, right around the corner from there, a fellow hoarder resides...

4CruisersCotswold3-29-19.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom