YotaMD 200 Series Titanium Fob Shell Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Satisfying engagement on that key, eh?!

That, and just using the key fob to lock and unlock the LC because of how nice the fob looks and feels.

Fantastic product! Easy upgrade, 1 banana job. Thanks @suprarx7nut !

C1DF91D9-BEDE-4250-AD55-AE8B19A573D0.jpeg

EC1B10E0-A1A1-4304-BB5F-A9C912B931F4.jpeg

082AA4D0-599E-49C1-98C7-261C9954B351.jpeg

I sure prefer Crimson to that orange! Afraid some of my TN Vol friends would think I've lost my mind.

I think orange is genius. Only time I actually SEE my fob is when I’ve hunted all over the dang house looking for it. :) Maybe could swap my un-branded black ones to orange if someone reeeally wants unbranded.

@suprarx7nut -- Rec'd the kits. Awesome product.

Fit and finish is first rate. Everything fit together cleanly.
Assembly was super easy following along w/ the youtube video.
Love the black; orange is orange :) in a good way.
The smallness/lightness is more noticeable than I thought it'd be.

Also, just noting that a couple times now, I've had an inadvertent button press. The panic specifically. I have the fob attached to a 'keysmart' key-thing (looks sorta like a pocket knife) using the small ring supplied in the kit.

@suprarx7nut -- Rec'd the kits. Awesome product.

Fit and finish is first rate. Everything fit together cleanly.
Assembly was super easy following along w/ the youtube video.
Love the black; orange is orange :) in a good way.
The smallness/lightness is more noticeable than I thought it'd be.

Also, just noting that a couple times now, I've had an inadvertent button press. The panic specifically. I have the fob attached to a 'keysmart' key-thing (looks sorta like a pocket knife) using the small ring supplied in the kit.

Regarding the Panic press, I've got that addressed [I believe] in my latest revision being sent off to the printer today. Shoot me a PM, I'll make sure you get one of the latest revs.

I have the Keysmart too! Brilliant idea. I hope that inventor made millions. Great design and the fabrication has been top notch on my two kits. They've held up phenomenally. The fiber washers and o-rings are such simple and elegant ways to keep the screws tight while allowing rotation of the keys. Very cool product.

OK so I got mine today and have a bit of an issue with the install. I go to drop the circuit board on to the back cover like in the vid and the 'crossbar' part of the cover doesn't allow the circuit board to drop in...it seems off by a bit, hits the battery. Anyone else run into this issue?

OK so I got mine today and have a bit of an issue with the install. I go to drop the circuit board on to the back cover like in the vid and the 'crossbar' part of the cover doesn't allow the circuit board to drop in...it seems off by a bit, hits the battery. Anyone else run into this issue?

Do you have one of the first run “unbranded” kits? Those had a double crossbar that hits one of the board versions. If yours is a rev B with the single bar and it’s still hitting, then a picture would be great.

On mine, it was like that at first, but simply due to the removable rubber spacer that bridged the needed gap between “bumps” on the circuit board. Talking about the black one...sort of semi-stuck to the circuit board. Not the clear rubber gasket...but just a spacer. See if that’s your issue.
Once I separated that, it popped right in.

Last edited:
Do you have one of the first run “unbranded” kits? Those had a double crossbar that hits one of the board versions. If yours is a rev B with the single bar and it’s still hitting, then a picture would be great.

I just ordered it a few weeks ago and go it the other day...has a single crossbar. Do I remove the black thing around the battery? That seems to hold the battery in place, but it's what is hitting the crossbar.

I just ordered it a few weeks ago and go it the other day...has a single crossbar. Do I remove the black thing around the battery? That seems to hold the battery in place, but it's what is hitting the crossbar.

View attachment 1926976View attachment 1926978View attachment 1926979View attachment 1926981

Awesome pictures, that's very helpful, thank you. That's a new variety. Looks like the cross bar has to go, unless that's the same as what @Markuson faced and it can be removed.

Feel free to tear into that one with whatever tools you've got handy if it's easy. I'll revise that brace and get you a replacement plastic set as needed. The bar is probably totally unnecessary. I thought it would help guide the board, but looks like there are a few different versions of that board design and some interfere with that space.

Ya, that’s different from my circuit board...

Yeah, I only wish mine (2013) ran on 2032 cells - I have those piling up around here. Interesting.

(also no pictures, but I got mine and it's awesome.)

EDIT: also: my panic button, though it has been disabled via techstream, seems to be more off to the side - are we looking at the same gen keyfob?

Last edited:
Yeah, I only wish mine (2013) ran on 2032 cells - I have those piling up around here. Interesting.

(also no pictures, but I got mine and it's awesome.)

EDIT: also: my panic button, though it has been disabled via techstream, seems to be more off to the side - are we looking at the same gen keyfob?

Ok, I think you're onto something there. That does indeed look like what I imagine the 2016+ keypad looks like.

@sbsurfer what year is your rig? Do you have a pic of the oem remote?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom