Xmas PaRtY! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Party/meeting at Holly and I's new house on the 12th!:bounce: Any traditions to continue this year?
The usual pot luck, but go easy Holly likes to entertain. I'll post up a menu of what we are contributing as it gets closer.

129 Sugar Ridge Loop SE RR,NM @ 6PM

Last edited:
Steve - Thanks to you and Holly for hosting! It will be great to see your new place.

You had asked about traditions to continue - we did a fun White Elephant gift exchange last year. I imagine most folks would be up to try that again.

We are planning to attend. Looking forward to it!

Evan & Ellen

I will be there Steve and thanks for hosting!

-Mike-

I'm planning on being there with the family (4 total). Who's up for a white elephant gift exchange again? Just keep in mind it needs to be family friendly stuff.

I'll be there x2. Yes definitely a White elephant gift exchange... 10 buck limit and host has the final say on rules!

Williams' x4. thanks Steve and Holly!

I'll be there.

I'll have shirts and TT issues.

Also, if anyone gives a crap anymore, TLCA elections are on the 16th. Usual host of characters to choose from.

If you want me to vote one way or another, let me know.

Last edited:
The way it looks right now, it will be me plus 4.

Starting time is 6pm

Great keep the head count going!

Looks like we are planning on preparing ambrosia salad and chicken flautas. Still no working oven so the rest is up to you guys!

Starting time is 6pm

Oh no, hopefully the oven will be back in service!

We'll be there. Should we start a list of who is bringing what to prevent duplication?

Ron, Charlotte, and I will be there... but it may be a really short party for us. Hate to take the easy way but with the new baby we'll probably just bring chips and dip.
Thanks for hosting!

Linda and I will be there.

We're in x3.

Last year we also did a Toys-4-Tots drive. Ended up with a decent sized box of toys that I dropped off at the USMCR center - suggest we do the same again this year. I'll bring a box - up to you if you want to bring a toy or not and I'll drop them off with the Marines the following week.

I will be there.

I won't be able to make it this time. I'll see you at the next meeting.

Ellen and I will be there. Probably pizza for our contribution.

we had Rudy's bbq last year. do we want to do that again? I had forgotten and Jill reminded me. Jon, do we have the funds?

Probably. I will PM you checking account and Paypal balances. We should be OK, depending on the sticker costs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom