Xmas PaRtY! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

we had Rudy's bbq last year. do we want to do that again? I had forgotten and Jill reminded me. Jon, do we have the funds?

So everybody knows, we would be able to repeat last year. Food, purchased by Keith and Han, was $234. We have that, easy, as long as we don't want to make more t-shirts.

as long as we don't want to make more t-shirts.

Definitely not. We have plenty after the initial rush.

A few people have contacted me regarding buying them at the party. They will be there.

Does anyone know where the other batch is, the first batch?

Definitely not. We have plenty after the initial rush.

A few people have contacted me regarding buying them at the party. They will be there.

Does anyone know where the other batch is, the first batch?

I have them. I'll bring them to the meeting for you.

So everybody knows, we would be able to repeat last year. Food, purchased by Keith and Han, was $234. We have that, easy, as long as we don't want to make more t-shirts.

so the club will buy the food for this party/meeting. did we have people bring a dessert? how did we do it last time? or did the club get everything? I forget the details.

so the club will buy the food for this party/meeting. did we have people bring a dessert? how did we do it last time? or did the club get everything? I forget the details.

I put the food on my CC and Jon cut me a check from the club funds - just need to delgate someone to pay and pick up the food.

Last year people brought desserts. Han was going to whip some desert tray up, so suggest we go that route again since it worked well last year.

Just I so understand...

1. The club will "cater" the event with something like Rudy's BBQ (it was yummm) again.
2. There will be a Toys for Tots donation box
3. There will be a White Elephant gift exchange type thing again.

I'm only 50% in at this point so won't volunteer to collect the food.

Spoiler alert....

We now 3 different HDC Stickers :bounce:
We will have them at the PaRtY!!!

:cheers:

Spoiler alert....

We now 3 different HDC Stickers :bounce:
We will have them at the PaRtY!!!

:cheers:

What ended up being the 3?

Last edited:
In terms of food being bought, don't include us in the count (2 adults and 2 kids) for the number of people eating. We'll be showing up late and not eating any of it.

I can pick up the food as long as someone tells me:
1. What do I buy?
2. How much do I need to get?
3. Where the heck is Rudy's?!

Oops. As I went to the website to verify the address, I noticed it had not been updated. I also noticed that the meeting is tomorrow, not today. We can't make it tomorrow, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Thank you Steve. I had tonight stuck in my brain too. I even had it on the calendar for today. See you tomorrow.

OK, just went through this thread and here's the head count I've come up with:

lurch 2
evanz80 2
Beowulf 1
marcfj60 4
jericho 2
BionicCruiser 4
beno 1
Voodoo FJ 5
alia176 3
Becca 3
krecon1 3
pappy 1
2manycruisers 4
Rou (maybe) 3
sl33p3 2
Cruisergreg 1
TOTAL 41

So, excluding marcfj60's 4, I should buy food for 37 people? Any last minute additions or subtractions?

Any special requests from Rudy's BBQ???

Last edited:
We might be able to make it, it just depends on how things go earlier in the day. Put us down for three.

lurch 2
evanz80 2
Beowulf 1
marcfj60 4
jericho 2
BionicCruiser 4
beno 1
Voodoo FJ 5
alia176 3
Becca 3
krecon1 3
pappy 1
2manycruisers 4
Rou (maybe) 3
sl33p3 2
Cruisergreg 1
TOTAL 41

So, excluding marcfj60's 4, I should buy food for 37 people? Any last minute additions or subtractions?

The count sounds about right. Last year, I think we got a little bit of everything - some brisket, turkey, pork, hot links, and some assorted sides like coleslaw, potato salad, etc. Given our count, they should be able to help you pull an order together. Thanks for the pick-up!

People bring their own drinks, so don't worry about drinks. And it sounds like we will bring desserts as well.

Sounds great - looking forward to it.

Looks like we will come too, x2.

i'm iffy now too :frown:. kid woke up today with fever and snot face. so put me as a "i wish". it will be me or nothing from our house. i don't really want to spread that holiday "cheer" (so i'll likely stay home).
-john

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom