WTB/NEEDED Thread 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Iffin your heading towards my way with those springy steps to get em to mr butler can you toss in your double cartridge seam sealing gun? Iffin your not gonna need it in the near future.. i'm hoping to be needing it in the next 30 days ish? . Sounds so final..

Thanks for reminding me about the gun. I have some tires to get installed on that side of town next week, so I will get that over to you.

Need both inner axles for my 94 RTH if anyone has some in great shape let me know and name your price! 913-636-78fourfour I'd like to have my 80 together today or tomorrow.

Nevermind, ordered a set from Molle it'll be here Tuesday.

Thanks Trainrech for the springs and 2fpower for the delivery! Let me know what kind of cold adult beverage you would like as payment.

Windshield Frame / Headlight Switch

I am in need of a headlight switch for '77 and newer FJ40. As well as a windshield frame for a '78. I don't know what years are the same, but the windshield washer is located on the top of mine.

prepping to build a cage for foo. Looking for dom tubing. Anyone have a source for tubing or know what price is good?

I'm not an expert on DOM, but you can go to www.metalbythefoot.com and get a quote from the Truman Road store. Don't they also have a store on the outer Road of I-35 next to Olathe Gun Shop?

i believe the Olathe place is metal cut to length. there is also a small shop i use in south olathe Custom Metal Fabrication/Riggs industries. on Keeler Road about 156th they don't have as big of a selection but better prices I believe. i have been using them as a primary for years minus the two years I worked at a metal shop in Manhattan during school.

I haven't really priced DOM recently but would guess about $5/foot for a 2" .120 wall that's about 3x the cost of a quality 1018 11 gauge HREW and not the 1010 that people compare it to.

i believe the Olathe place is metal cut to length. there is also a small shop i use in south olathe Custom Metal Fabrication/Riggs industries. on Keeler Road about 156th they don't have as big of a selection but better prices I believe. i have been using them as a primary for years minus the two years I worked at a metal shop in Manhattan during school.

I haven't really priced DOM recently but would guess about $5/foot for a 2" .120 wall that's about 3x the cost of a quality 1018 11 gauge HREW and not the 1010 that people compare it to.

You are correct, sir! Here's their website:

http://www.metal-cut-to-length-of-kc.com/

I just bought a new FJ Cruiser for a DD, but it's soooo bare. Interested in buying any lightly used accessories like roof rack, sliders, hitch, lift parts, etc. that someone has upgraded. Thanks!

Mr. Olson has an ARB FJC lift kit, CB antenna mount and likely other FJC parts from a recently sold rig. I'd try him.

Mr. Olson has an ARB FJC lift kit, CB antenna mount and likely other FJC parts from a recently sold rig. I'd try him.

Thanks. I just bought a console insert from him. Starting to think I might not lift it. I put the roof rack on and only have about 4 or 5 inches clearance in my garage.
:mad:

Passenger side drag link end, anyone? From my understanding the drag link is what connects to the pitman arm.

I'm going to order the entire kit from Cruiser Outfitters today because they don't have the single end in stock.

Firestone broke the end trying to align it last week, and finding a cheapo part is impossible. It was only a year old! But I neglected to anti seize the threads. Crap.

Needing a DS mirror

Backing up I caught a tree with my DS mirror while in CO :bang:. Need a new one as the electrical tape is wearing out that is currently holding it in place (and it is doing a lousy job of it). Let me know if anyone has one. I am searching the classifieds as well.

What vehicle do u need a mirror for

Sent from my phone using IH8MUD

Yeah that would help. Fzj80. I might have found one. Waiting back for a price.

Sent from my SPH-P600 using IH8MUD

I'm looking to buy a short side (and possibly long side) front inner axle shaft for an FJ80. I bought the truck a few months ago with known front diff problems. I tore into the axle to find a stripped side spider/axle spline. The cruiser sees more street driving than anything so I'm looking for stock takeoffs. I'm located in Overland Park, but could drive to pick up, thanks.

Tristan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom