Wits’ End (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonofaskipper

SILVER Star
Threads
There’s something to be said for having the right tool for the job, and I’ve got to commend @NLXTACY for his engineering. Just installed new OEM bushings in my radius arms, and his press tools made it an absolute breeze. After reading several horror stories on the ‘net, I was worried my 12 ton press would be inadequate, and possibly a serious safety hazard. The job went smoothly, and without incident. Thanks @NLXTACY for making such an indispensable tool.

I'm looking forward to reading up on the initial wave of feedback on the Wits' End 1FZ-FE turbo kit as we kick-off the calendar year.

I recently had a chance to check out his turbo 80 in person here in Socal. You can instantly tell it's been designed and engineered with parts curated from a dude that minds the details because he gives a damn. Clean.

Thanks for sharing.

Wit's End.
Women want to be with him and men want to be him. lol

Do you have any bushing press pucks in stock? I just ruined my rear panhard bar with a socket :eek:

panhard 2.jpg
panhard.jpg

Joey is selling gate way drugs for cruiser enthusiasts. I purchased a few things. Then needed a few things he no longer makes. Then needed Method wheels, King shocks, Slee upgrades galore..... and just when you think the list is done... Turbo Kit. Thanks pal lol

Nice thread and agree but closed as turn to chatty chat chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom