Wanted Windsor Ontario Canada FJ40 2F engine parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m looking for the accelerator linkage, as complete a setup as possible. Also looking for a factory air cleaner assembly. The truck is a 1977, the engine is from the 80’s if that matters.

I’m looking for the accelerator linkage, as complete a setup as possible. Also looking for a factory air cleaner assembly. The truck is a 1977, the engine is from the 80’s if that matters.

i have fully restored 1977 FJ40 Accelerator Linkage Kits , Complete , and mix of NEW / NOS / and fully restored parts ONLY , NO USED parts involved

I have oem gas peddles both hand throttle equipped and non hand throttle too ...

here are some examples pics .....

PM me for further details everything u see is pre restored in stock and ready to go !

thanks
matt

DSCN3300 - Copy.JPG
DSCN3303.JPG
DSCN3304.JPG
DSCN3306.JPG
DSCN3309.JPG

I have an air cleaner assembly for '81 through '87 Land Cruisers. Don't know if that's what you need.

i have fully restored 1977 FJ40 Accelerator Linkage Kits , Complete , and mix of NEW / NOS / and fully restored parts ONLY , NO USED parts involved

I have oem gas peddles both hand throttle equipped and non hand throttle too ...

here are some examples pics .....

PM me for further details everything u see is pre restored in stock and ready to go !

thanks
matt

View attachment 2576261View attachment 2576262View attachment 2576263View attachment 2576265View attachment 2576266
Hey Matt, I was able to source one semi-locally over the weekend. Thanks for your response! Would you have or happen to know where to get a choke cable and throttle cable?

39E17B82-0D64-4D15-8934-3204BE4F8721.jpeg

2471CDE7-8A59-4ACA-9026-97DCDC7DA252.jpeg

Do you know what year Land Cruiser your 2F is from? Did you swap the accessories over to the newer engine? A photo or two would help identify what you have. Can you read the stamped engine serial number? It's on a flat area just behind the oil dipstick tube, starts with 2F.

Engine Serial Number Location.jpg

Do you know what year Land Cruiser your 2F is from? Did you swap the accessories over to the newer engine? A photo or two would help identify what you have. Can you read the stamped engine serial number? It's on a flat area just behind the oil dipstick tube, starts with 2F.

View attachment 2580657
2F 253561

not 100% on ‘35’ as the numbers are barely legible. I don’t know the year of the engine, and the accessories are being cobbled together from the old engine, spare parts and new parts. The truck is a 1977.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom