Will this Ironman Bumper Fit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone, I have a brand new to me 2013, LX 570 and love it. I'm looking around bumpers and found this one from IronMan: Premium No Loop Bumper Suited For 2016+ Toyota 200 Series Land Cruiser / Lexus LX570 - https://ironman4x4america.com/exterior/premium-no-loop-bumper-suited-for-2016-toyota-200-series-land-cruiser-lexus-lx570. The price seems to be very good and I like the look of it with no hoop, but it says it's for a 2016+. Has anyone used this on a 2015 or lower? Do you know what the differences are between the years or how much work would be involved? I have searched but I'm not finding any real answers, other than the grill differences. And yeah I called them but no help there. I welded up my last bumper from 4x4 Labs on my LX470, so if something needs to be cut on this one, and re-welded that should not be a problem. Thanks

Jordan_Rosen_Photography-2790__87303.jpg

It will mechanically fit no problem but will likely interfere with your headlights. I have a classic bullbar on my LX 570 and it's about 1" from the bottom of the headlights. This is even higher.

It will mechanically fit no problem but will likely interfere with your headlights. I have a classic bullbar on my LX 570 and it's about 1" from the bottom of the headlights. This is even higher.
Thanks for the info, but would you be able to elaborate? I looked at your build, and it does seem to be about an inch or so, do you have a spec sheet or something that shows it is higher or do you just happen to know that?
IMG_0288.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I see what you are saying. To me, it doesn't seem significant though. I think I'm really concerned more about the airbag system but I'm assuming that the frame rails etc. are all the same? Any other thoughts out there?

1696649278194.png
1696649303245.png

I have a Gen 1 Lx, so it's hard to say exactly what you'll run into. On the Gen I and II, the LX lights are higher than the TLC lights, but the nose is longer, so the hoops tend to get into the fascia/grille as these are 1.5" or so further forward on the LX

Not sure what you'll run into on the Gen 3.

I have a Gen 1 Lx, so it's hard to say exactly what you'll run into. On the Gen I and II, the LX lights are higher than the TLC lights, but the nose is longer, so the hoops tend to get into the fascia/grille as these are 1.5" or so further forward on the LX

Not sure what you'll run into on the Gen 3.
Thank you for that, this one does not have any hoops, so I think I'm gonna be good to go.

Thank you for that, this one does not have any hoops, so I think I'm gonna be good to go.
yeah, a lot of making a bumper fit is just getting it bolted up and deciding what to do with the fascia.

Here's my attempt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom