Where can i get a wheel tire cover for a 315 size tire for my spare? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fj62max

Wildlife Customs
Threads
Looking for a tire cover for my swingout spare. Size 315. Would like it with a logo. Thanks

Last edited:
Several years ago I got one from Boomerang in Boulder CO. It was plain black and good quality. The site does not seem to list a plain cover but I bet they could supply one. About Us

Thanks everyone. I think i migjt nust get a plain black one. Wish they made a jdm toyota logo or one that said land cruiser 80 series style font

Boomerang will do cu$tom covers if you ask.

You could possibly put a die cut sticker on a smooth blank one.

But you ain't got a hair one on your a$$:
IMG_3933.JPG

Thanks everyone. I think i migjt nust get a plain black one. Wish they made a jdm toyota logo or one that said land cruiser 80 series style font

Since Toyota didn't ship any vehicles that I'm aware of with 315/75R16 tires from the factory, I suspect that you're highly unlikely to find any actual licensed logo covers in that size.

If having a logo on it is a big thing for you, get that denim textured one above and take it to a silk screen T-shirt printer with a print out of the logo you want on it. The logo would look like crap inside of a year as the ink gets weathered...

Another option: Get a plain black one and a cloth logo then sew it on.
Another option: Get a plain black one and build a logo template then spray paint it on through the template.
Another option: Get a plain black one, sketch the logo on it, cut out the logo, leave it 'empty' or glue a piece of white/red/other vinyl behind it.
Another option: Get a plain black one and a stack of JDM Toyota bumper stickers. Tear off the old one when it gets weathered or starts to peal, apply next one.

Seems to be a trend there.

Just a side note - if you have a new tire on the spare wheel, these types of covers should fit so tight that you'll wonder if you got the wrong size. They will fit, but count on it requiring some finesse and a bit of muscle to get them on right. You want that cover to go on TIGHT so it won't flap in the wind. I have the one I linked to above wrapped around a new never used Goodyear Duratrac 315/75R16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom