Thank you! I am likely going to get OEM wheels.
Could you correct the flares look with some modest spacers?
Yeah, you can always space them out 1" or 1.5" or so. I am not a fan of them personally but many people run them.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
Thank you! I am likely going to get OEM wheels.
Could you correct the flares look with some modest spacers?
Hey, off topic but what rear bumper is that?The flares is where they get you.
285/75R16 on 7X OEM steelies (42601-60262-03). I run them with spacers as they are too tucked in without.
View attachment 4185934
View attachment 4185935
W/O flare and 1.5" spacers
View attachment 4185936
They look amazing! Thank you for sharing this, I'm really excited now.Sorry, a little late to this. This is 255/85 R16 on steelies
View attachment 4187922
Oh, I probably shouldn’t then.i run spacers, if your not retarded youll be fine
Mind sharing the specs on your spacers to help me place the right order?i run spacers, if your not retarded youll be fine