What is this piece and where can i get it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Someone recently stole the front hubcaps off of my stock wheeles so i just removed the rear ones and i dont mind the look. I plan on spraying them with bed liner. However there are center bolts? Lugs? Not sure what they are, missing from the rear wheels. Can anyone tell me what they are/ their function, and if i can get some replacements? Thanks guys
20210104_154741.jpg

20210104_154735.jpg

All good

And if you havn't been in there in 20+ years, might want to check your wheel bearing play.

Solvefunction.com

It's only the rear, not smart enough for the fronts yet..

I would not recommend bed-lining those parts. That will make the axles more difficult to service in the future. Clean up and spray paint if you wish. Bedliner would be a bad idea.

I would not recommend bed-lining those parts. That will make the axles more difficult to service in the future. Clean up and spray paint if you wish. Bedliner would be a bad idea.
Sorry should've been more clear. Im planning on spraying just the rims to match the black centers. I think itd look better than the faded silver

Last edited:
Well, ended up placing a order. Hopefully the cup holder will fit a Yeti 32oz cup. Tired of jamming it behind the E-brake and moving it every time I park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom