What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (28 Viewers)

Just had "Snowball" fluid filmed. Had it done at:
Gore Service & Repair
467 W 4th St
Quarryville, PA 17566
(717) 806-5936

Nice family run business.
Jim the owner claims he has owned & serviced lots of Toyotas.

We came from south of Baltimore to have it done which ia about a 1 1/2 hour drive; no one in MD or closer does fluid film AFAIK.
They mentioned they have customers as far away a Wash DC.
This is great to hear. I'm not far from Lancaster, so this shop would be reasonably close for me. Thank you for sharing!

Would you share the cost?
The Pi 4 itself starts at about $30. A case, power adapter, SD card, etc all add a bit to the cost. Expect to spend about $100

I built an entire arcade based on the older Raspberry Pi 2, an old LCD monitor, some car speakers, a cheap chinese audio amp, and some high-quality Hap arcade joystick and button components. The Pi was ~$30 at the time, though I had to buy a WiFi adapter, SD card, and some other bits at the time so again I think I spent about $100 on the Pi + its components.

For the rest of the arcade the joysticks were probably the most expensive component at about $35 a piece. Total was about $500 including the plywood and plexiglass. It'll emulate Nintendo, Sega, Playstation etc but it struggles with anything Nintendo 64, PS3, etc or newer.

1605712004066.png

I've tried to get my 2011 LX with 130k miles ready for the winter. Fluid filmed underneath a month or so ago, oil changed, greased all the zerk fittings, changed the front and rear diff and transfer case and am halfway done swapping the plugs but ran out of time to do the passenger side. My stock radiator still has no signs of a crack at all but I check it often as I know that's inevitable.

TeCKis300

SILVER Star

Looks good. How much rake did you take out of it?

I level by about .5", sensor lifting the front axle 1" and rear axle .5".

How do you like the rake adjustment. I feel like I am happier with my headlights/view with my factory rake.
Not really a discernable difference between the two besides the looks. AHC adjusts itself on the highway/regular driving so I can't imagine it's as drastic as changing it on the LCs.
Looks good. How much rake did you take out of it?

I level by about .5", sensor lifting the front axle 1" and rear axle .5".
Lowered the front brackets completely, didn't touch rears. Think it came out to 1.25"-1.5" higher which leveled it exactly with the back. Also had to play around with the height offset in techstream because the FR was slightly higher after the change. Still need to get alignment to fix camber.

Markuson

SILVER Star

How do you like the rake adjustment. I feel like I am happier with my headlights/view with my factory rake.
Curious why you say you can’t run 1” spacers. What are you seeing that would not allow a 1” as opposed to 1.25”? Not arguing. Just wondering, since I’ve run .75”

What’s going on there?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 11)

Top Bottom