What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@nikramos
AHC is high, no ahc lift due to garage limitations.

Below is AHC in medium, low, and high

9CBFD59A-1F05-433D-B7CE-AE59AB14CF80.jpeg

5D880F1D-D6E3-41D7-9B31-F3234030EEEE.jpeg

37ECDDC3-838C-42F9-BC18-6EE1391DFE44.jpeg

Last edited:
AHC is high, no ahc lift due to garage limitations.

Below is AHC in medium, low, and high

Looks great any rubbing in the front, what size tires?

Did you install the garmin yourself(time it took,skill lvl) and how do you like it? Also, what kind of cool mount is that for the phone?
I did install the dashcam myself. . .probably no more than an hour total. I rate myself a “6” out of 10 in skill level and found it fairly simple to install.

The cable slips in between the headliner and windshield very easily, around to the A pillar then across the A pillar in a seam to the weather stripping, down to the bottom of the dash and over to the fuse box. Followed guidance from some fellow mudders here to locate the appropriate circuits to enable parking mode: Dash Cam Add A Circuit - Need Ignition And Constant Power

It probably took longer to figure out where to mount the camera than it did to install. I wanted to keep it as inconspicuous as possible while maintaining good coverage.

Did you install the garmin yourself(time it took,skill lvl) and how do you like it? Also, what kind of cool mount is that for the phone?
Sorry, forgot to comment on the phone mount.

Ram makes a product called “tough track. I used 3M VHB tape to adhere it to the top of the Entune stack. Then I used a Ram ball mount and a couple of arms, along with a Pelican iPhone X case that includes wireless charging. No plugging/unplugging the phone, or two handed acrobatics with a Ram X Mount. Just slap the phone on the magnetic base/charger.

Sorry, forgot to comment on the phone mount.

Ram makes a product called “tough track. I used 3M VHB tape to adhere it to the top of the Entune stack. Then I used a Ram ball mount and a couple of arms, along with a Pelican iPhone X case that includes wireless charging. No plugging/unplugging the phone, or two handed acrobatics with a Ram X Mount. Just slap the phone on the magnetic base/charger.
Thanks for the info! I really like the track, as my passenger can input directions, etc for me while I’m driving and then slide it back to me. Did you buy the arms from Ram as well?

Thanks for the info! I really like the track, as my passenger can input directions, etc for me while I’m driving and then slide it back to me. Did you buy the arms from Ram as well?

You’re welcome. The arms are Ram Mounts as well. Check out this thread...phone mounted in a similar location by hard-mounting a Ram ball just above the A/C vent. Not as much flexibility as the track, but certainly a viable option: Ram Mount Install...finally

Toned down the bling with Plastidip on the chrome door molding.

I have to redo or fix the driver's door tomorrow where i didn't get a clean pull-off.
IMG_4924.jpg
IMG_4927.jpg
IMG_4926.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom