What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (75 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wet Okole seat covers in. Very happy with the fit.
AF269AFC-B560-4488-B324-121A1DFDA244.jpeg

I’d consider those when the time comes. Very nice looking. How much $?

$342 to my door. I think the piping was like an extra $25 so could be a little less. I was hesitant because that seems expensive for covers to me, but I didn’t want to do leather and either install or pay someone to install. I’m pretty happy with it. The second and third row leather is fine so I didn’t need those.

View attachment 1991560View attachment 1991561View attachment 1991562View attachment 1991563View attachment 1991564

Base coat 1F7 done and 2k clear done for today. Whole night paint will flash and harden. Will unmask and wash it tomorrow morning. Have a great weekend gents. 🍻
Care to do a mini write up on what you did? Rattle can or paint gun? The cladding on my LX is faded, I’m trying to decide if I want to color match it to the body to update it a bit, or just refresh the two tone.

New steering rack and front lower control arms. Good for another 200k

$342 to my door. I think the piping was like an extra $25 so could be a little less. I was hesitant because that seems expensive for covers to me, but I didn’t want to do leather and either install or pay someone to install. I’m pretty happy with it. The second and third row leather is fine so I didn’t need those.
I have a 2” split on the bolster of the drivers seat. Interior shop wanted to dissemble, stitch, re-assemble for $450!!! Local mobile leather repair service said they could glue it for $275.

$342 sounds great. And the piping is totally worth $25 - gives it a more quality and finished look.

Good call.

New LED fog lights and picked up some coolant for when the heater Ts come this week. Also hit 250,000 miles after wheeling this evening! Photos posted on photo thread. Some technical hiccups this eve.

Decided today was a good day to finally spool the rope on my hidden winch behind stock bumper
20190601_165740.jpg
20190601_165749.jpg

Installed a Slee second battery mount yesterday. Still fiddling with mounting options for the RedArc BCDC charger...once I get that in I’ll wire everything up and make the aux fuse panel draw completely from the deep cycle battery.
6B0983E9-49AB-475E-B112-3F54E742F1A5.jpeg

Had mine towed with a done starter and what is sounding like an alternator well on its way out... Looking like I have some playing mechanic coming up in the immediate future.

REDARC charger mounted between radiator and grille:

6DDEE677-9C97-427D-BC22-5CF63F77923C.jpeg

Now just need to add a bunch of wire and some circuit breakers and I’ll be in business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom