What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (66 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I couldn't resist... picked up a 1 owner 98 nevada truck .
1495665103214.jpg

@RotorHead04 lol. I picked her up a few months ago from an older couple. She is barely broken in but the family and I intend to start running up the miles this summer.

How in the world do you have a 2000 with only 120K miles on it!?! I don't know if I should be impressed or come take it because you don't drive it enough.
I bought my 2000 with 114k a year and a half ago, it's not uncommon to find somewhat low mileage examples. She now has a healthy 134k with a lot of replaced/updated parts.

Busted wheel studs. What the!? This is like #4 and 5 for me. The rears are at least a 20 minute job but the fronts! Man, what a pain!

IMG_1042.JPG
IMG_1042.JPG
IMG_1044.JPG

Admittedly it does - I asked for something that wasn't bulky, didn't weigh too much, and angled up on the edges and this was what we settled on after he provided a couple of drawings. Not modular and probably no where near as nice and as well made as your Dissent products. But the front, rear and sliders all cost $2k USD together.

He had issues getting some of the bolts re-seated, so I will have to address that back in the states as well as what to do with the front turn signals. I am assuming that I can swap out a LC turn signal directly for the corner lights.Still need to read up on that.

Looks good but that front bumper looks awfully familiar,

View attachment 1466406

View attachment 1466409

No lift, still has the AHC. Just King coils in the rear and 285/75/R16 Cooper Discovery S/T Maxx tires.

what size tires and lift is that?....armor looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom