What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (52 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

and of course, i almost forgot to add my new best friend....Zeus!
IMG_9802.jpg

Finally had some time to work on things this week. Did the pre-03 nav delete (thanks to all who contributed to that thread!), pulled the DVD drive and jumpered the LF speaker wires, pulled the center console CD changer, 3D printed a pocket to fill the void left by the CD changer, and pulled the factory rack. Next up: removing the running boards which I've managed to crunch more than a few times, installing new front speakers, then building a new rack.

Which awning is this awning?
DIY awning made from telescoping 3/4 &.1/2” EMT and I used two painters poles from Walmart. All in I spent around $50 and a couple hours of time designing it and a couple hours time building and painting it

DIY awning made from telescoping 3/4 &.1/2” EMT and I used two painters poles from Walmart. All in I spent around $50 and a couple hours of time designing it and a couple hours time building and painting it
lights i installed Sunday....$60 for all 4 on Amazon...and man they are BRIGHT!!!!
View attachment 2255444

Another good one! Man you are doing more a lot more with your stock rack than I have seen most Wrangles guys do with expensive aftermarket ones!

Another good one! Man you are doing more a lot more with your stock rack than I have seen most Wrangles guys do with expensive aftermarket ones!
thank you!! necessity is the mother of all inventions right......not that im taking any credit for the original designs!!!

My '99 UZJ100 is waiting for me in Las Vegas while I am stuck in Seattle due to the corona virus shutdown. I was planning on being out in the SE California desert in early April! :confused:

View attachment 2256021

Busy couple of weeks. Installed Yellow Box and dialed them in for the KO2s. Then had Slee install a ComeUp 9.5rs winch and Factor 55 fairlead. Bought some recovery more recovery gear to be ready for the desert. Then plugged in OBD reader and found the pressures in front came up to where they should be and back is still a little light after King Springs, but should be perfect when I get the truck loaded down. Purchased a first aid kit with my HSA account and filled the drawers.

D139E4C6-0538-48DF-9E89-77D7E30EBB3F.jpeg

43E8E627-87CD-42A8-AC6C-23AD4EA29EA3.jpeg

FFDCEF2D-8EA3-47E8-9ECB-92B26A8710F9.jpeg

0F2308DD-AEBD-423F-8772-D87D237F4F1F.jpeg

ok...got the winch mounted...check out the pics and the fresh new paint job for my front bumper....it was looking bad!!
IMG_9861.jpg
IMG_9863.jpg
IMG_9864.jpg

IMG_9870.jpg

IMG_9871.jpg

dynema rope wont be in until Saturday......

Slee-ARB.JPG

Officially on the slow boat to Guam. Thanks @sleeoffroad!!

Almost time to update my 8 year old (lack of) build thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom