What have you been doing with your Toyota? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It’s about to get Manley too.
42150F30-1D08-4CD9-B71F-39F9EC8A9184.jpeg

Went down to Moab this last weekend to meet up with some friends from Colorado for the tacomaworld rock therapy event. Almost busted a tie rod on Gold bar rim but had an awesome time.
IMG_0468 by Phoenix Black, on Flickr
IMG_0442 by Phoenix Black, on Flickr

@NutcaseAdam got to try his front locker
IMG_0409 by Phoenix Black, on Flickr

IMG_0403 by Phoenix Black, on Flickr
IMG_0497 by Phoenix Black, on Flickr
IMG_0531 by Phoenix Black, on Flickr
_DSC1935 by Will Oliver, on Flickr
Untitled by David Todd, on Flickr

Looks like a blast. Some of my favorite trails on earth are right there in Moab.

Is that the crack, metal masher and the escalator? Great shots.

Put new ome shocks on the 80 this weekend and it no longer sways like a boat on the high seas! @ttFJC and @Black798 can tell you guys how bad it was...

Took a moment to appreciate the rock art on my 80 while it was on the lift :doh:
IMG_20181020_144549.jpg

IMG_20181020_134354.jpg

IMG_20181020_150941.jpg

MVIMG_20181020_150946.jpg

MVIMG_20181020_151123.jpg

Looks like a blast. Some of my favorite trails on earth are right there in Moab.

Is that the crack, metal masher and the escalator? Great shots.

Golden crack, the waterfall on gold bar rim, and hells gate. I was only in Moab for all of 36 hours so we only got to do those two. I didn't run hell gate this time around since it poured rain right before we got there and after having to winch Max up I didn't feel like it was worth it. Ad Ive already done it twice so Im in no rush to do it again.

FJC is still sitting in Toms garage but we put on a new rear swing and my friends fixed my tailpipe for me.
IMG_9403.JPG

IMG_9404.JPG

IMG_9411.JPG

Tore into the transfer case today with Johnny. Getting all new bearings, low range transfer gears and hi range underdrive gears.
27DAB389-CA90-490B-A856-A30D0F7A0DF4.jpeg

@elkun1 Com'on RON! Spill the beans! You getting Jeremiah to do some magic on one of your rigs? They do FIRST CLASS WORK!

0DB46C7B-FDE1-4D47-A920-CD06FB602B7D.jpeg
I wish Drew, my sil's best buddy works there. Got the tour with Jeremiah. Here’s what we’ve got happening

Ouch, I am not even sure what I am looking at there Ron. Looks like something broken from best I can tell ;)

It's a marks adapter from australia, for a sbc to toyota transmission. it supports a jack shaft but evidently not enough support. thinking the propeller mount on the back of the tc was probably the cause. still waiting to hear from advanced adapters for their opinion. lots of space between it and the engine mounts, not that 450 hp and the same amount of torque has any thing to contribute. Have a feeling an auto is in the future. This is on the 55. pulling the engine on the 40 this weekend if you want to see one of the adapters.

Custom plates... sure to add 5hp

They wouldn't do FZJ100 since it was a three letter/three number combo. Either way custom plates that are permanent are rad.
IMG_0100.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom