What have you been doing with your Toyota? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rebuilt seatback with new clips and my daughter sewed the elastic tighter for a snug fit. Turned out great!
A9B6CDBD-11D3-45CC-899D-BCD3D85F409D.jpeg
74696183-F55A-465F-9FE7-8C9708A55DCB.jpeg

My wife and I went on our honeymoon there. The Alpine Loop engineer pass are great!

Did nothing to my Toyota but I did manage to replace the PHH, some firewall coolant lines, valve cover gasket, plugs and wires, alternator idler pulley, fuel filter, do an oil change and install spc rear lower links, ac drier skid plate for the ARB bullbar and slee belly pan on @TommyGuns Fzj80 so that he could make the Morrison trail ride this weekend!

more prep for October's Moab trip. Installed 5lug to 6lug adapters for the oem FJ wheels and not shown a wireless back up camera on the front license plate bracket for climbing. testing that out later today

KIMG1162.JPG

KIMG0354.JPG

KIMG1165.JPG

KIMG1166.JPG

I blew my rear brake line on the way to work this morning. I guess I'm doing brakes this weekend.

started a rear set of drawers for the 100... lots more to do but they're coming along nicely.

IMG_4292.JPG
IMG_4299.JPG

Replaced the 4 tie rod ends on the drag link and tie rod on my 80 Thursday. Driving to Colorado yesterday was a joy! The 80 had been becoming somewhat questionable as a daily because it had gotten so bad. I had about 4" of play either way and now there is 0. Replaced with 555 hd tie rod ends from Marlin and they're shiny too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom