What goes here on the shifter panel (1 Viewer)

Or just pull the side screws, lift the console cover and move the lever with your finger.

Cheers

Because it’s the small things in life like oem parts that get me through the day..... with that said I have a small screw driver and multiple random objects I could shove down that tight little hole... in other words some times you have to play with the button before you just go shoving it in.......

Same here, ordered parts from Japan. Would be interested in Sticker when available.

i have the word doc file to make your own sticker... I will be posting it online for people to use. However I was cheap and did a complete DIY home sticker making using moving tape, my printer and a sticker maker from Michael's craft supply.

A8592E0C-D226-4663-8931-34901A6867E0.jpeg

Last edited:
Did you guys both order the button from the same place?

Last edited:
i used Megazip

dang $30.. for a button. I really hope I can forget about this button. You didn’t happen to order any extras did you? I already feel ridiculous for buying a new 12v cigarette lighter bezel and socket holder.

apparently I can only upload the PDF document of the sticker label. You can print this off and make your own stickers.

Attachments

• 80 series shift Lock Override Sticker.pdf
    179.5 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom