What did you do with your truck today? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RSHARPfzj80

Appalachia Cruisers
Threads
I changed my gas pedal out with one from my 94. The 93 pedal doesn't have an extra hole for the hand throttle. Friday night, Goode and I put on my fan shroud with a little help from the Dremel . (sometimes things dont want to line up to good when the PO centered a tree with it.)I packed my factory wheels up to ship out tomorrow to their new home in NC.(Thanks GLTHFJ60) With that $ I'm gonna be getting synthetic line for my M12 from Steve at SEO :) .....

Last edited:
I tore down the front axle on the 40 to get ready for the arb. First time in 38 years since the 3rd member seen daylight.

I moved my license plate from my spare tire

image-601516787.jpg

To the other side and mounted my factory light and bracket to my tailgate. It's not finished yet but after my wife and daughter go to sleep it will be done :)

image-601516787.jpg

image-1846242148.jpg

Last edited:
I got a bunch of boxes in today with arb all over them.

Bled the brakes on the 45 series...

Pedal still mushy!!!

Ahhhhhh!

Just add air

IMG-20120426-00113.jpg

Here is the finished license plate mount.

image-1894381822.jpg

looks good rance. i got out to the garage this morning and got the 3rd installed and the compressor mounted and wired up

Thanks Matt . Looks like you have got a few things done too. My winch line came in today so while mama and Maisen were sleeping I decided to give her a go. I had to cut the opening on my ARB about 1/4 inch so the fairlead would mount up.

Finished product

image-1253728680.jpg

Thanks Matt and Steve for the pointers!!
I would like to cut the brace off from where the rollers on the fairlead mounted . I think it would have a cleaner look!!

image-1253728680.jpg

image-2130199194.jpg

Last edited:
New driver door handle in the 60. Bit of a tight fit; you can see the larger elbow on the new handle on the left - came out of a 62 (thanks again for the replacement Andy.)

ForumRunner_20120428_213344.jpg

ForumRunner_20120428_213344.jpg

put my t-case back together w/3sp gears. got it back in the cruiser but still have to install p-brake and drive shafts.

I picked up some tools. Guy in my apartment complex just got out of a auto school for the army and he received a bunch of tool for graduating. He asked me if I wanted any of it. So i picked up all new never been used $300 snap on torque wrench, blue point air ratchet and a ingersoll rand inpact gun for $60 SCORE. I feel like I stole it. I looked it all up online at it retails for almost 700.

Damn did you take his wife and first born too ? :)

Cleaned my throttle body :) THEN my intake tube broke right in half DAMNIT :$ . Gonna get up in the morning and call my local dealer and hopefully he will get it in Monday morning!!!

RSHARPfzj80 said:
Cleaned my throttle body :) THEN my intake tube broke right in half DAMNIT :$ . Gonna get up in the morning and call my local dealer and hopefully he will get it in Monday morning!!!

Just called the dealer $132 list my price $100 he said it will be here Tuesday morning.

Duck tape it up. I finished putting in back seat belts in and started packing for gsmtr

I loaded my wagon with T-shirts,raffle prizes and registration material and put it on the trailer to go to Golden Mountain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom