What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (44 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are there any other options for GM to Toyota adapters? I've only seen the Advance/Marks for sale in USA, can't recall if some of the swap threads on here were based elsewhere and just using a GM drivetrain
Northwest fab black box is the move. You can get it split case on one end and GM on the other. And it’s a 2.28 (i think) reduction gear so you’ll get 2 low ranges. It’s the move. If they have one for the 6l80 I think I’m going to go with thag in the future

This is always fun. 🤢🤮

952F89A9-58D1-4E58-B343-50977011C911.jpeg

Cheers

Polished the plastic on my instruments and transferred them to a shiny new bezel; rewired the PO's fog lights from a toggle switch below the dash to a new switch from @ToyotaMatt and ripped out my old cracked dash and duct work. Washed the duct work, lubed the mechanisms and replaced the foam prior to reinstall. Finally ready to install the OEM Toyota (gray-color) dash pad I painted SEM Cordovan Brown tomorrow.

Looked at my old pictures for holes like TheEngineer has in his cargo area, but couldn't see in the places that aren't covered by factory butyl.

IMG_9990.jpeg

IMG_9991.jpeg

IMG_9999.jpeg

IMG_0001.jpeg

20210312_093647.jpg

Polished the plastic on my instruments and transferred them to a shiny new bezel; rewired the PO's fog lights from a toggle switch below the dash to a new switch from @ToyotaMatt and ripped out my old cracked dash and duct work. Washed the duct work, lubed the mechanisms and replaced the foam prior to reinstall. Finally ready to install the OEM Toyota (gray-color) dash pad I painted SEM Cordovan Brown tomorrow.

Looked at my old pictures for holes like TheEngineer has in his cargo area, but couldn't see in the places that aren't covered by factory butyl.

View attachment 2849910

View attachment 2849911

View attachment 2849912

View attachment 2849913

View attachment 2849914

looks like a DAY 1 NEW car on the LOT Dash A+ !

where is my new switch ? 🤔

picture tomorrow after final install...

a darker one illuminated too all lit up

place phone camera on say top of the seat head reast area steady and wipe off the lens of any finger prints

then successes only a click away solid crisp low lumins images for the MUD archives and such

like these EXAMPLE ONLY pics below

i know yours will look better ........:)

fj621.jpg
fj623.jpg
fj625.jpg
fj626.jpg

So I started getting some very annoying wind noise from my one-off T-T Expo 200 roof rack at about 70 mph.
I ordered a custom fairing from Colorado Fairing companyView attachment 2802852
And some chicken coop plastic decking View attachment 2802853
I used to have a cargo pod up there and I had wind noise, but after removing it, the noise got much worse. Now I wait.
what size did you buy ...small med large??? I need this in my life about to order one

Stabilized a tractor once we learned that a 1FZ-tranny-t-case combo is too heavy for the Kubota to safely lift. Came close to flopping the tractor twice before we set up the anchor.

IMG_7178.JPG

IMG_7176.JPG

IMG_7175.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom