What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Added some rubber bands around my clearance seat covers $4 :) now they are "fitted" but now my madness of gray front seats tan back seats black carpet brown dash is gone everything matches alittle lol...

IMG_1170.JPG

I replaced the LH & RH turn signal lenses with New OEM lenses (yes, I am missing one screw). It gives it a much cleaner look, IMHO. I think the old lenses were the original ones...very opague. Do not buy the ones from Taiwan off ebay...No comparison with OEM. Don't ask me how I know. lol

View attachment 1575312
Try some plastic polish on the old ones - mine weren't quite as bad as yours, but some plastic polish and they shined up pretty well...

I replaced the LH & RH turn signal lenses with New OEM lenses (yes, I am missing one screw). It gives it a much cleaner look, IMHO. I think the old lenses were the original ones...very opague. Do not buy the ones from Taiwan off ebay...No comparison with OEM. Don't ask me how I know. lol

View attachment 1575312

Did the same not long ago. New lenses look great. OEM is not cheap but considering the quality and that OEM parts for 60s are disappearing I'll go OEM whenever possible.

View attachment 1575312
Do you have the part number for these, looks great!

They look like stock FJ40 steel wheels. I have a set on my son’s 82 FJ60. Really changes the look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom