What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Replaced part of the fuel line and changed the oil with Rotella 15w40 and a new filter.

Cleaned and reoiled my K&N

Hei hojo, mista pain itta suomesta olet? sorry, i don't know how to do the required accents on the letters. i believe you can figure out what i asked. oh by the way, i like what you done with the green 60 so you know we're expecting the same with this one.
Hello!
I live in the heart of Pohjois-Savo. How about you? In the woods sounds like my place. :D
Thanks for the compliments. This HJ will be build in a more "civilized" way, i mean respecting the original body design and no unnecessary mods.

:cheers:

045446D1-E5BE-4586-B478-A600F7D227C1.jpeg
Video! I dare ya!
Well, I can’t pass up a dare.
So I fixed the broken hanger that caused it to hang down and I took the dare. No video sorry, not tech savvy enough but......
I didn’t even know what a HotPocket was, now some people might call me a food snob, but I just like to eat healthy food. I never even look in the frozen food section of the supermarket. In the interest of research though....I think I answered mattressking’s question.
The HotPocket went from frozen to about Luke warm. The reading is at 2700rpm.
I think I’d rather heat my Green Chile breakfast burritos in the engine compartment.

View attachment 1548730
Well, I can’t pass up a dare.
So I fixed the broken hanger that caused it to hang down and I took the dare. No video sorry, not tech savvy enough but......
I didn’t even know what a HotPocket was, now some people might call me a food snob, but I just like to eat healthy food. I never even look in the frozen food section of the supermarket. In the interest of research though....I think I answered mattressking’s question.
The HotPocket went from frozen to about Luke warm. The reading is at 2700rpm.
I think I’d rather heat my Green Chile breakfast burritos in the engine compartment.
This post, my good man, wins the Hero Award of the year! I am humbled, speechless and grinning...awesome!
Pm me next time you’re in the Burque, and we will have a green Chile breakfast burrito “toast” in honor of your dedication to science and FJ60 R&D!
Again, speechless really, and grinning!

045446d1-e5be-4586-b478-a600f7d227c1-jpeg.1548730

GOOD MAN!!!

Removed the harmonic balancer to inspect the damage from it's keyway getting destroyed on my way back from the Solid Axle Summit in Ouray, Co last month. I was already planning an engine swap, but this is accelerating that timeline a little more than I'd like....View attachment 1548165 View attachment 1548167
Man that hb got wrecked huh? What's the chunk sitting inside it, a mangled key? (Fyi I was the one you spoke w/ via Ryan).
Felicity

Hello!
I live in the heart of Pohjois-Savo. How about you? In the woods sounds like my place. :D
Thanks for the compliments. This HJ will be build in a more "civilized" way, i mean respecting the original body design and no unnecessary mods.

:cheers:
i'm a finn that was born on the wrong side of the atlantic. first generation canadian in our family. yeah, i'm in southwestern ontario and not as far in the woods as i'd like to be.

Man that hb got wrecked huh? What's the chunk sitting inside it, a mangled key? (Fyi I was the one you spoke w/ via Ryan).
Felicity

Yeah, that's what's left of the key. When we talked I was in Casper WY, and it survived all the way to Reno NV, including side trips to Grand Teton National Park and Salt Lake City.

Damn Darrell what did you do!!!

The impossible.... Ive broken a 2F! Hahah

It's technically not beyond repair, but I'm definitely not interested in pulling the crankshaft to mill a new keyway into it, only to pull the motor and replace it with something better a few months later.

What did I do this weekend? nothing...worked on finishing a drive through gate and the rest of the fence I started back in July haha.

I did blow it off with the leaf blower if that counts!!!

IMG_0926.JPG

if you're tryin out for the fj55 speed-o-meter-off, you're gunna need a bigger bunion...

but for reference, that's right about where my 3FE LOVES it...

howdya like that idle?

if you're tryin out for the fj55 speed-o-meter-off, you're gunna need a bigger bunion...

but for reference, that's right about where my 3FE LOVES it...

howdya like that idle?

Add 10 mph for tires.......

Working on the idle tomorrow.

home made stuff is good for the soul...

Add 10 mph for tires.......

Working on the idle tomorrow.

it's all about the idle...

ps; you still got 5 more mph to place in the FJ55 speed-o-meter-off :steer::flipoff2::cheers:

I digress- keep forgetting it's a baby fresh motor- don't let me goad you into over revving that stock camshaft :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom