What did you do to your pig today? (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

secured my pigs a new pasture 30 miles across the gorge- a neat little spot in the pines on a north eastern facing slope off of powerhouse road. I hope the 20 acres will be big enough...
also, have secured the last pieces needed to get started on my uber suspension mod with the exception of the front axle kit and a long side front axle shaft from a 60. took a while, but all of the pieces are from genuine land cruiser frames/axles, so it should be a relatively simple procedure.

100_1161.JPG

100_1163.JPG

Lambcrusher,

I was wondering where you've been. Moving, a lot of work! Think this one is it? 20 acres will hide plenty of stuff.

LandCruisers on this side of the parking lot...everything less over there.

still having trouble with double and triple posting too...

Went wheeling.

Broke a fitting off the ram. Had a non-functional alternator. Capped the steering box and fixed the alternator. Took it back out. Had all kinds of TBI problems. 7 hours of towing. 3 hours of wrenching. Maybe an hour of wheeling.

Lost the hood latch on the way home and now I need a hood too.

Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue.

Pighead,

That's a great picture! Landcruisers should have their own side, but what's up with the pink chair. :)

It was one of those Breast Cancer Org chairs...and I'm always a big breast supporter

That Subaru was "Best of Show" on my scorecard...
i figured you would have picked this one (it was so ugly my camera turned away from it, but i caught the corner)
DSC08120.JPG

on topic...i did nothing to my pig, nor my brother pigs today :(

I do...

uh huh; if by voodoo you mean doodoo. but hey, even a broke clock can be right two times daily;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom