What did you do on your 70 series today? (37 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Kurt, where do you have that iPad mount mounted to?

Hey Kurt, where do you have that iPad mount mounted to?

Suction cup on the dash. I have ball mounts on the dash of the 100 and 200 but for the 40/70 I just use their suction cup and it holds secure and doesn't move too much.

It crossed my mind. But as it sits, the bumper over hang doesn't restrict approach angle and more then the shackles/springs. I'm a function > form type of guy.

It crossed my mind. But as it sits, the bumper over hang doesn't restrict approach angle any more then the shackles/springs. I'm a function > form type of guy.

Shoots! I either need to trim the body a bit or get an ATV winch =) I think I'll trim and do something like this...

IMG_2457-2.jpg

I haven't decided yet but I need 24v. I know the Come-up DV-9 would fit. Warn Zeon 10 also comes in 24v but might require more trimming.

I haven't decided yet but I need 24v. I know the Come-up DV-9 would fit. Warn Zeon 10 also comes in 24v but might require more trimming.

I've got a comeup DV-9 in 24v. I received mine from @WanderinWhitlows at part of a trade. I'll let you know how it does if I use it during the meet and great. Initial impressions are great. I respoiled it in my driveway and it was fast and didn't tax my electrical system as bad as I expected. That said, @cruiseroutfit has them on the shelf. I'd recommend getting the synthetic line to save weight.

Thanks, that helps! :cheers:

It looks like you may have to cut on the valence, that said if you push the bumper out a bit you may not have to.... with a hawes fairlead my approach angle is roughly 46* with the limfac being the fairlead. If I switch to a synthetic line I'd have roughly 48* approach with the spring/shackle being the limfac. This is of course dependent on lift and tires.
IMG_2798.JPG

Keep it wheels-down.....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom