Wanted Wanted, UZJ100 Under 15k, Needs to be rust free. No Gold color, Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im looking for pretty much any year UZJ100, rust free, less than 220k miles. Color has to be anything other than Gold. I live in Colorado Springs but willing to pay shipping for a nice truck. Let me know what you got.

thanks

thanks for the info. Craigslist sellers are usually a little untrusting when you mention you want it shipped to you.

nice looking 100, but my bank wont finance that much on a 98 sorry. Looks like a good deal!

I'll be putting my 99 up for sale in a few weeks. I'm in Salt Lake..
Mine will be in the $14-$15k range. Not sure if you're trying to finance the whole amount?

My 2001 is going up for sale.....it has 257,000 with extensive service/maintenance history, gray in color and fairly excellent condition with new stock wheels, tires, TJM bumper, Hella's, working sunroof, etc...
PM if interested....$13,500

Here's mine... I just posted it today. I listed it here in Arkansas locally this morning and my phone has been blowing up. I'd rather it go to someone who can really use it. I'm the second owner and it's been a wonderful truck. Brought home one of my children from the hospital in this beast. :) It's got 215k miles on it. More info in the link. It's black with light tan interior.
2000 Toyota Land Cruiser

Mine is for sale 2004 LX470 grey mica 209K located in Missouri Currently asking MUD 13k

Last edited:
Im looking for pretty much any year UZJ100, rust free, less than 220k miles. Color has to be anything other than Gold. I live in Colorado Springs but willing to pay shipping for a nice truck. Let me know what you got.

thanks
Mine is for sale

Last edited:

thanks
I have a 2001 with 125k, no rust Florida truck. White with tan leather, navigation, center diff lock, hitch, rack, old Man emu coils, third row. Just had timing belt and water pump done at Toyota. New Toyota battery. Good tires (31") and brakes. Needs nothing. Asking $11k. Pics if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom