Wanted, Super charger! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know of anyone or anyplace who has a supercharger for sale for a FZJ80??

Thanks in advance!

Found one! 4300.00 delivered with a 3 year warranty from Toyota!

Where did you find it?

I was on the phone with Magnuson today, they were out of stock and won't build more until they get a bulk order of 50.

Here is a snipit from my receipt, the gal I talked to at Magnuson said that Sparks was the original order for Toyota TRD. So they received all the Superchargers in one order.

Now bear in mind that I have not got ship notification yet so... perhaps Im getting excited for no reason. I did ask him to check his onhand stock.. but who knows... a lot of dealers I called thought they had one too, and some said a 4-6 month wait..

Order Content
Part Number 02-90-45-003-SL

Part Name Toyota 4.5L Magnuson Supercharger
Options:
Upgraded Warranty : Standard 3 Year

Price $4,300.00

Quantity 1

Total $4,300.00

Subtotal:

$4,300.00

Shipping (Free Shipping):

$0.00

Total:

$4,300.00

Company Information
Sparks Toyota,
4855 Highway 501
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 29579
USA
866-249-3607
parts@sparksparts.com

If it falls through shoot me a PM - I never have installed mine (NIB real TRD last gen), even have a full liquid intercooler with a Bell unit for it.

I have a Tundra I would rather SC now, the SC for the 80 was b/c of the boat prior to the Tundra.

The whole thing would be a package, not out to seperate.

Shoot a PM.

-------------------------
EDIT - got asked about the intercooler, here's the complete kit w/ IC unit:

Water to Air Intercooler Kit for the TRD Supercharged FZJ80 Land Cruiser

Last edited:
I just got a shipped notification and a tracking number! So it looks like its a go!
They really do still exist if you look hard enough!

Look what showed up on my door step today!!

SPB_0317.JPG

SPB_0320.JPG

SPB_0321.JPG

SPB_0322.JPG

The charger was built in Aug of 2015 and the kit assembled in Mar of 2016. It would appear that they are still producing or have just stopped..
Getting stoked!!

I have a new radiator, Landtank blue clutch, FJ62 fan, hood louvers and a pyrometer (to watch EGTs) that are going in the same time the SC does, and my motor is a almost new OEM toyota short block (20k miles on motor 156k on chassis) with a rebuilt head so I hope all will be good as far as keeping this beast cool.. I would rather not run a WAIC and am hoping that I can run a 3.0 pulley without one. Im going to try the stock 3.25 pulley first and see how things go.

LOL! I thought it was kinda cool.. dont know if I will hang it on my rig or the office wall.. :hmm:

If it falls through shoot me a PM - I never have installed mine (NIB real TRD last gen), even have a full liquid intercooler with a Bell unit for it.

I have a Tundra I would rather SC now, the SC for the 80 was b/c of the boat prior to the Tundra.

The whole thing would be a package, not out to seperate.

Shoot a PM.

-------------------------
EDIT - got asked about the intercooler, here's the complete kit w/ IC unit:

Water to Air Intercooler Kit for the TRD Supercharged FZJ80 Land Cruiser
Do you still have your TRD supercharger kit?

Do you still have your TRD supercharger kit?

@Nors & @hamishpotter -

Yes, I owe another member here 1st shot behind Cruzilla getting his order filled, but I don't mind selling it - maybe if whoever is interested would shoot me a PM, so we don't start mucking up Cruzilla's thread (even if he's the most "sleeper OG" around & doesn't post except on certain cosmic & lunar events ;)).

I do need to tighten up & decide, I've been going back & fourth on it now with the Tundra. It's all about the boat, dangit!

Sleeper... I resemble that remark! :poof:

Sleeper used to be my handle on the net.. terrorized many a gamer in my time!

Last edited:
I have a new radiator, Landtank blue clutch, FJ62 fan, hood louvers and a pyrometer (to watch EGTs) that are going in the same time the SC does, and my motor is a almost new OEM toyota short block (20k miles on motor 156k on chassis) with a rebuilt head so I hope all will be good as far as keeping this beast cool.. I would rather not run a WAIC and am hoping that I can run a 3.0 pulley without one. Im going to try the stock 3.25 pulley first and see how things go.
As much as I love the landtank blue clutch it's not really the clutch to use

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom