Wanted: Land Cruiser door mirrors. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1983 Pickup, 4wd, longbed, 22R, 4 inch lift. The current stock mirrors serve little better than dental mirrors would. I'd like Land Cruiser door mirrors (taller design) with a: 2. 3/4" bolt spacing, same as existing mirrors. Where might I find these? BLACK.

Also, I have no wind shield wiper arms. besides paying too much at my local toyota/scion dealer, how might I score stock wiper arms? my local pick and pull yards NEVER have any 1st gens around.

as far as Ebay Auto searches, are there certain key words or word arrangements that narrow a search best?

The included image here is my truck before the wipers broke.
IMG_20140206_164910.jpg
Thanks for your time!!!

-Shawn

Actually, those were the only decent pics I could find of the FJ62 mirrors, not really pushing CCOT. So Onur, about $145 each?

Actually, those were the only decent pics I could find of the FJ62 mirrors, not really pushing CCOT. So Onur, about $145 each?

Yessir. They come with new gaskets. You reuse the screws. They come with chrome bodies though. I scuffed mine up really nicely and then a few coats of paint and it fit the FJ60 just perfectly in terms of the "black out scheme" I have going.

You can see them good here:

IMG_6031.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom