Wanted: 200 Series Amazon Green (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Y’all! I’m on the hunt for the extremely rare Amazon Green 200 series. I have had Landcruiser’s my entire life (with three of them being green) and am currently driving a 2000 green 100 series with 210,000 miles. I seem to have passed the cruiser fever on to my 15 year-old niece who is wanting my 100 series for her 16th birthday in a few months, so I’m on the lookout to upgrade. Any assistance or tips would be greatly appreciated. I almost flew to Iowa about a week ago to get an ‘08, but the bottom was too far gone with rust unfortunately. Thanks and I look forward to being a part of this forum!

F1D471D8-3008-40B9-9D74-32180483AE07.jpeg

and Fat Amy is in a neighboring state for ya @cmaley :)

Amazon Green is AWESOME!
This should be a new thread to start.... Deals on Cruisers.
Whenever someone sees something out there worth getting and they can recommend it to new enthusiasts.
Not everything out there is on car websites or worth getting based off of mileage and price.
The best deals are the Phantom Market buys.
Yes?

I’ve actually seen this one, and it is sweet! I’m really looking for something that is stock, or close to it though. I have a seven-year-old little girl and my husband and I are expecting another little girl in about two months, so I’m really just looking for a grocery getter. I should have specified. I will definitely put some mud tires on it, and eventually a bumper, but I don’t know that I need all of the modifications that this one has. I definitely wouldn’t be doing it justice running back-and-forth to pick up kids from school and to the grocery store . Thank you so much though for sharing!

Amazon Green is AWESOME!
This should be a new thread to start.... Deals on Cruisers.
Whenever someone sees something out there worth getting and they can recommend it to new enthusiasts.
Not everything out there is on car websites or worth getting based off of mileage and price.
The best deals are the Phantom Market buys.
Yes?
I’m down!

and Fat Amy is in a neighboring state for ya @cmaley :)
@cmaley

Any thoughts on preferred year, mileage and price? I (like many others here) check out classified sites periodically. Some parameters on what you're looking for (besides color) will help

Model Year Differences, LC200 + LX570
I'm looking for a 2008-2014 Landcruiser preferably under $35,000 but could go up a bit if it's the right vehicle. Mileage... would be nice to stay under 150K if possible, but higher mileage doesn't necessarily scare me. I'm open to anything if it's green! :) I'm also open to a white one. I would prefer for it to be fairly stock or close to it just because it will primarily be a grocery getter and to pick up kids. I really don't want the Lexus version. I know it's silly, but I would prefer the Toyota. I really appreciate your help with this!

FWIW, you can get an equivalent LX for $3-5K less than a LC. There is both more demand for the LC as well as 1/2 the supply (2x as many LXs were sold). If it's just going to be a mall cruiser, the LX would be an excellent steed and a better value.

FWIW, you can get an equivalent LX for $3-5K less than a LC. There is both more demand for the LC as well as 1/2 the supply (2x as many LXs were sold). If it's just going to be a mall cruiser, the LX would be an excellent steed and a better value.
That's good info to have. Do they make a green in the LX?

That's good info to have. Do they make a green in the LX?

Oh chevy! Didn't think about your color pref when posting that. They do have a really nice (and rare) blue! Costa Azul Blue Mica.

Thanks for the info. Well dang! Why are green cars so rare in general?

Because Jaguar ruined green for everyone. ;)

Nope. The only off-color (not silver, gray, black or white) they made is a baby/sky blue.
plus noble spinel mica aka "maroon" and satin cashmere or almond metallic aka "gold"

@cmaley the amazon green is a LC only color
upload_2018-2-13_15-22-52.png
upload_2018-2-13_15-23-42.png

upload_2018-2-13_15-25-47.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom