SOLD Virginia, 1991 HZJ 77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
I KNOW I’m gonna regret this! I just know it!!!!!!

I’ve got too many cars, too many bikes, and too many trucks! This old girl doesn’t get used as she should and I feel sorry for it whenever I’m not driving it!!

Like the title says, it’s a 1991 HZJ77. This has the normally aspirated 1HZ inline 6 diesel in it. To say that it’s a tough, good, workhorse-of-an-engine is selling it WAY short! It’s a storied engine. Period. She’s NOT fast!!! She doesn’t drive like an Escalade down the highway at 85 all quiet and and car-sick smooth. It’s a HD Land Cruiser with leaf springs on all four corners. It will be here after we’re all dead and gone and the Escalades are throwing codes and the Rivians are short-circuiting!

She’s got 163,397 kilometers on her which is approx 101,530 miles. (It’s literally not even broken in yet)

She’s RHD with the A442 auto transmission.

She has LITTLE to no rust. No holes, no flakes, no soft spots. There’s surface rust on axles, and gear under the truck but that’s it!! You could take what rust there is on the axles off with steel wool if you wanted.

She’s going in for a new rear muffler back exhaust

Cons:
She does have some forest pin striping but not a lot. She also has some paint fade on the hood. There are little shallow dents in the top rear quarter. Not sure what they are but were there when I bought it. (I was gonna have some PDR done on them) The stock temp gauge doesn’t work because the more accurate dial gauge is being used.

As she sits she has the following:
-ARB rear locker
-ARB compressor with on-board air attachment and air hose
-ARB front bumper
-ARB rear bumper
-ARB/Safari Snorkel
-ARB roof rack (not installed right now because of RTT)
- Warn 24 volt 12k lb winch w/7/16” syn line (yep, it’s a 24V truck)
-Aluminum HD radiator (the damn thing WILL NOT overheat)
- BFG Mud Terrain’s w/full size spare
-Pro Comp wheels
- Terrain Tamer remote res shocks
-ARB springs front and rear (greasable shackles)
- Smitty Built RTT
- Front Runner fold down table inside rear door (I have the original door panel that can easily be re-installed)
- VDO gauge cluster: exhaust temp, coolant temp, tranny temp
- BT radio (I have the original that can easily be reinstalled)
- RAM tablet mount
- 2 more 12v lighter plugs: one in back of center console and one in rear side panel for a fridge. These are wired to a 24v-to-12v converter with it’s own sub-panel under the steering wheel
- HilLift mount on spare tire carrier
- Auto hubs converted to WAY more reliable manual hubs!
- Midland GMRS radio
- LED driving lights wired to factory switch
- 2-new AGM batteries
- I’m sure I’m missing stuff so I’ll update when I remember….

She has factory AC that blows pretty-damn cold!

She’s in Central-Virginia and I’m asking $27,000

Send a note here or text fivefourzero4zerosix16zero8

I have many more pics!

IMG_0318.jpeg

IMG_0317.jpeg

IMG_0316.jpeg

IMG_0319.jpeg

IMG_0320.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom