Builds Velveeta Lite (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Go buy a plasma..

Makes things oh so much easier :D

Course, a sawzall is king..

what is taking so long?
IMG_1861_1.JPG

Delt with t-case grinding issues all weekend....Will break out the sawzall soon....

....Pause for momentary grinding, will be back to our regulary schedule program shortly....

Kina...You making it to GSMTR or what?

Thats mooooooeey if ya could not tell from the pic. :D

cant wait to see yours.... hope to get my cage this month and start choppin too :D .... the bobs easy after the fist cut ;) ... dont weld up the tops of you body till your done cause the body moves in alot more that you think more pics :cheers:

Al,
No problem putting the fuel cell on the pass side. My first veggie tank was 18 galllons and I put it all the way to the right. It will only lean an inch or two at most.
If the fuel cell doesn't have baffles, it will affect tippyness more than placement.
Can't wait to see it! Project is overdue.

Will shortly.....the rooofffff isss oOFFffffffFFfffffffF!!!!!!

We also dialed in the metal bender and anchored in the stand. So, We should have some tubing on this thing the start of next weekend.

Will shortly.....the rooofffff isss oOFFffffffFFfffffffF!!!!!!

We also dialed in the metal bender and anchored in the stand. So, We should have some tubing on this thing the start of next weekend.

SWEET

Yeah yeah I know. Ill throw some up tomorrow.

Did I forget to mention this is my DD? I clock in about 300- 350 miles a week. Turns out I might have tomorrow off so I might be able to pick up some tube and get cracking on some tube work. Prob run some tube up over the hood and tie it into the sliders.

Pussy..

Cut and drive.

Course.........

Mine HAS to have AC ;)

Here's some inspiration...

This is my buddies' 94 Grand Cherokee.

It was a full bodied with glass daily driver less than a year ago...
He'll be at GSTMR with me, battle of the tube-wags... :D

n12812805_31787105_3934.jpg

Last edited:
And is still unibody..

Al, go kick his ass..

HaHa, Ill see ya on the trail Bailey.. Ill be camped alone the water, swing if ya want. And Mace.....Im gonna beat ya on the bob job:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom