Value of poverty pack ? (1 Viewer)

Hello all,

I’m hoping to get some feedback regarding what would be the value of a 80 series poverty pack. From what I’ve been able to find on here’s. They’re not very common & not many for sale to gauge pricing.

Please delete if this is the wrong area for this post.

I’ve been offered a earlier (3fe) model poverty pack 80 that has slightly under 200k miles. It’s not listed anywhere but a friends grandfather has it sitting in his warehouse. No rust and runs & drives. Has no roof rack, no flares, no sunroof, no sliding back glass, no back seat, no running boards. One owner car. I haven’t seen it yet but wanted to educate myself a bit before I attempt to make an offer.

In the current market that 80 series are selling now. What would you guys price this at? I’m assuming a late mode poverty pack 80 is more desirable or are they both the same? I don’t have photos if not I’d share.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

leonard_nemoy

SILVER Star
I couldn't help you with value other than to say it is worth whatever somebody is willing to pay for it. Also, this sounds like a great vehicle for a future v8 swap. You could get it and drive it for a few years until the 3FE gives up and then swap a v8 in the old girl.

Hello all,

I’m hoping to get some feedback regarding what would be the value of a 80 series poverty pack. From what I’ve been able to find on here’s. They’re not very common & not many for sale to gauge pricing.

Please delete if this is the wrong area for this post.

I’ve been offered a earlier (3fe) model poverty pack 80 that has slightly under 200k miles. It’s not listed anywhere but a friends grandfather has it sitting in his warehouse. No rust and runs & drives. Has no roof rack, no flares, no sunroof, no sliding back glass, no back seat, no running boards. One owner car. I haven’t seen it yet but wanted to educate myself a bit before I attempt to make an offer.

In the current market that 80 series are selling now. What would you guys price this at? I’m assuming a late mode poverty pack 80 is more desirable or are they both the same? I don’t have photos if not I’d share.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I have an early 1991 poverty pack fj80. I like it a lot. the only thing thats not as great is the lack of rear sliding (3rd row) windows. but the upside is in the Toyota 045 white the land cruiser looks like a UN vehicle. also a lack of a sun roof makes the roof line very high inside.

TomH

SILVER Star
A 1991 that matches your description came up for sale locally last weekend. There were few pictures but it didn't have flares and had solid third row windows. I think it was under 200K miles and had some "small dents and scratches", nothing evident in the pictures. It was listed for $3000 on Friday night and the add was gone Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom