Uwharrie Opens Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Logan how did the tires do?

I'm still undecided on them, I believe they would have done better with less air in them, but I'm not sure if the locker made things easier, or the tires. Give me a few more trips on them and I'll be able to give a better opinion on them.

If I recall correctly there's some thread around here about those tires, Dan was thinking about getting some. If that's so I'm thinking they can go to basically zero air and still don't flex much.
b

Looks like you guys had fun, sorry I missed it.

I went to uwharrie last weekend with MTBCOACH and another FJC from Greenville, NC. It was my first time there. I had a blast.

IMG_1157.jpg

Uwharrie18.jpg

Pretty exciting.
That's the very spot that my FJC went from being an SUV DD with some 4wd capabilities to starting to become a dedicated ORV.
I also remember that tree. One of these days that sucker is going to get my mirror.
Hope to see you on the trails.
b

Looking forward to getting up there after GSMTR...but not until AFTER! :)

June 15-17th, Upstate Cruisers Calendar. Be there or be L7.

If I was going to GSMTR I wouldn't be jeopardizing my ride beforehand either.
I hate it I'm going to miss that ride, I've been hearing about it ever since I started this sport.
Sport(?). Hobby?. Addiction?, Mania? Just what is this thing we do?

But at any rate, if anyone hasn't been to URE don't miss it if you can. So far I think its my favorite place to trail, for all the reasons: Accessibility, good terrain mix, reasonable crowds, good camping available, good meeting/eating/airing spot nearby. Uwharrie rules.
b

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom