****Upstate Cruisers Spring Gathering Sat March 25th***** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not yet, had a birth at our house over the weekend! Will get some details out by this Sunday! Still doesn't appear we will be able to gather at the camp off Hwy 11 as hoped. If anyone has any other ideas for a gathering spot in or around Saluda, Hendersonville, Travelers Rest, etc. shoot me a PM!
Saluda - Purple Onion (beer, pizza, patio)
Hendersonville - Fireside (I like pancakes)

Is Aunt Sue's still there on Hwy 11. There was a big field beside it that would fit around 30 to 40 cars.

Not yet, had a birth at our house over the weekend! Will get some details out by this Sunday! Still doesn't appear we will be able to gather at the camp off Hwy 11 as hoped. If anyone has any other ideas for a gathering spot in or around Saluda, Hendersonville, Travelers Rest, etc. shoot me a PM!
Congrats!

Is Aunt Sue's still there on Hwy 11. There was a big field beside it that would fit around 30 to 40 cars.
Yup, still there

Yup! Just ate there with @bro a few weeks go. Great fried pickle chips.

I've been informed by my bride that she has planned for her family to come in to town this same weekend.

I'll bring my father in law along to the trash pick up, but won't be camping.

There's a birthday party that morning and it's my turn so I won't be able to make C&C or trash pick-up.

I'd like to bring the family and catch up with everyone after 1pm.

Don't think I'm going to be able to make it. Projects abound...

I propose meeting at F Mart on Hwy 11 for Trash pickup about 10:30 am and then grabbing lunch at Aunt Sue's. Have family coming to town and have several things to get done before being gone for the following 7 days so will need to get home after lunch. If a group wants to continue on to maybe Brevard or Saluda or Hendersonville for the afternoon would encourage to do so!

Who else is in for trash pickup and lunch?

I'm not going to be able to make it. Can anyone stop by my house in Travelers Rest on the way and pick up the vests and pickers and bags? I live right off 276 so you'll pass it in the way.

I propose meeting at F Mart on Hwy 11 for Trash pickup about 10:30 am and then grabbing lunch at Aunt Sue's. Have family coming to town and have several things to get done before being gone for the following 7 days so will need to get home after lunch. If a group wants to continue on to maybe Brevard or Saluda or Hendersonville for the afternoon would encourage to do so!

Who else is in for trash pickup and lunch?
In.

I'm not going to be able to make it. Can anyone stop by my house in Travelers Rest on the way and pick up the vests and pickers and bags? I live right off 276 so you'll pass it in the way.

I can swing by and pick everything up! Do we need to haul away the trash we collect? If so, I might be able to bring a trailer.

Im working until 4am tomorrow morning. Then back at it Saturday night. Doubtful but will see what my body says.

I can't meet up until after 1pm. My daughter has a birthday party tomorrow. Can I catch up with you guys after 1pm?

I have to pick my mom up late at the airport tonight. So I dont get to finish the bottle of Jameson. So getting up in the morning will be easier and so will be leaving to pick up trash since my mom is staying at the house. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom