UPGRADE - Basics are done (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This may have been addressed but what happened to the "go to last read post" orange dot? I looked in the settings but didn't see an option there. Site looks great though!

Jump to New is in the upper right above the thread content.

Awesome Woody!

Hey just thought id letcha know the links on the 40 series faq doesnt work anymore, im not sure if its got anything to do with the update but it doesnt seem to be working, well not on my phone at least.
Have a good one!

I have decided I like the new look :cheers:

is there a translation table for the smileys into text somewhere ? would save me from having to click on the smiley when typing is faster for me

thanks in advance, Claudia

Click on the Smiley in the dropdown, then click the GEAR icon on the right side....that will show you the hard-code

:bigtears: < bigtears

Hey just thought id letcha know the links on the 40 series faq doesnt work anymore, im not sure if its got anything to do with the update but it doesnt seem to be working, well not on my phone at least.
Have a good one!
It's been covered a few times already....those links are 5+ years old and point to vBulletin URLs....the FAQ managers need to update them.

Boy was I off! Up to 2016 now.
it "may" have stalled overnight....I opted to sleep without my laptop last night...lol

Is this the thread or is there one in chit chat to complain about this new look? What a disaster

Is this the thread or is there one in chit chat to complain about this new look? What a disaster
You DO know that having two accounts isn't allowed...which should I delete, which should I keep?

I have decided I like the new look :cheers:

is there a translation table for the smileys into text somewhere ? would save me from having to click on the smiley when typing is faster for me

thanks in advance, Claudia
Your native phone emojis should now work too

πŸ‘»

I only surf MUD on computers - the phone screen is too small :doh:

I only surf MUD on computers - the phone screen is too small :doh:
Odd...lol....only 36% of site visitors are desktop/laptop....57% are mobile, 7% tablet πŸ‘πŸΌ

I am definitely in the 36%. I find phone screens too small to do much on most websites and IH8MUD looks great on my Laptop!

πŸ†’

LOVE the new 'quotes are linked' so one can easily follow the 'thread-in-a-thread' instead of having to hunt in many-page threads.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 < - Love!

So far so good! haven`t had any issues . smoother & faster Ma I like IT!

It's been covered a few times already....those links are 5+ years old and point to vBulletin URLs....the FAQ managers need to update them.
FYI, these old vBulletin redirect issues should be resolved now....the handful I've tested work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom