Updates on the Presidents 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Josh looking good.

You planning on making GSMTR?

I should be up there May 12th through the 18th. I would be at Tellico sooner but I have to go to my graduation on the 10th.

Well, today the doc put me on restricted activity (aka sit on your butt and don't do much) so I won't see you on Saturday. Hopefully this "condition" should resolve and maybe I can come next weekend. Sorry!

Glad to see that you finally got rid of the front finders! Now how long have we been telling you to do that :)
Let us know if you need anything... you know patrick can help with the welding and I can lead in the seams.... or just come up to make sure you don't run out of beer!

Hey, you want to go to some car shows with us to show off your rig?

Yea I will come to some shows but you know my truck will never look anywhere near as good as yours.

Well... you can keep on trying :) If anything, with all our truck driving down the road we are bound to turn some heads (or cause some wrecks by just looking at them and not picking up a cell phone LOL)

I finished up my front bumper yesturday. Nothing too exciting but i figured I would post up anyhow.
bumper002.jpg

bumper006.jpg

bumper004.jpg

Last edited:
WoW! again...
Did your winch survive dawsonville?:bang:

Not sure what it is but it will start smoking if I run it too long. And it doesn't seem to have much power anymore.

Not sure what it is but it will start smoking if I run it too long. And it doesn't seem to have much power anymore.

President-----> Air Force One missing!:eek:

Why is it that it seems to not have as much power anymore?:hmm:..........Oh ya, My Tank!:bang:......By the way, insurance says that mine is a TOTAL.:whoops:

I'll have to see what I can do to help a brotha out

tONy

Looking Good Josh, but what, no more passenger handle? Looking forward to seeing the work at GSMTR.

Yea no handle for the passenger means I have less passengers. Which in turn equals no one telling me how to drive or not to drive in certain places. Sylvain didn't have a problem holding on though.
P1010879.JPG.jpg

I kind of prefer this one where Sylvain could have taken a nose dive out the passenger's side.

moz-screenshot-3.jpg

P1010878.JPG.jpg

:eek:--->:rolleyes:---->:clap:

Front View

DSCF0250a.jpg
:steer:
DSCF0250a.jpg

Ahhh, somebody else with a camera. Please do share the rest of them. post under the Dawsonville sticky, don't want to hijack Schmitty's thread.

Last edited:
Well after the range day I went home and put a second coat of Herculiner on the 40. It seems to work out pretty well and is fairly cheap.
herculine008.jpg

herculine006.jpg

herculine004.jpg

Now we just have to put it back together.... again

Last edited:
come on man, what's the schedule here? I hear the hum of 37s in the background :flipoff2:

come on man, what's the schedule here? I hear the hum of 37s in the background :flipoff2:

We can start tearing it down Sunday if anyone will be around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom