Updates on the Presidents 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MIA

Where have you been and what have you been up to?
did you get new tires?

Where have you been and what have you been up to?
did you get new tires?

Work has been busy but I should be around more again now.

No new anything yet I'm still trying to decide what the next project is going to be.

it has begun :flipoff2:
Josh spring over 003.jpg
Josh spring over 005.jpg
Josh spring over 010.jpg

What's up Josh? I assume you have it just about wrapped up?

Sid

Yea most of it is done I just haven't been taking many pictures. I guess everyone will have to see it on the trail if they want.

Josh, you're slack! :flipoff2: I managed to get a few pics from Sunday's wrenching...crappy cell pics but you get the idea. boxed frame in the rear and he cut and turned the knuckles.
IMG_1099[1].jpg
IMG_1100[1].jpg
IMG_1102[1].jpg

Last edited:
I know I don't update this thread very much but my truck can finally move again after 3 months.

DSC02661.jpg

Last edited:
here ya go josh, I dont have the first one you took from a couple years ago but here's D-town last year and now.
Pig Roast 017.jpg
bumper to bumper 002.jpg

And for everyone else my shakedown run was somewhat of a success. The only problems I had was a separated steering shaft, bend tie rod, and cut a tire on this side trip.

DSC02702.jpg

So where did you try it out yesterday?

we ended up goin' to D-ville, it was very last second. What usually takes a couple of days to arrange we got lucky and got permission late Sat morning, kinda' late to put out notice. We didnt get on the trails close to 1:00 and from out conversation Fri. night you sounded pretty committed to doin' your domestic duties.

As it turned out it was prob a good thing we didnt get to the gulches anyway. josh had some tweeks and a few repairs that kept things slow going...bent tie rod, lack of steering, cut tire, a couple of broken welds (not mine) on the steering shaft etc.

how bout next to never. :flipoff2:
Now that's a good lookin stance! Hey Josh, if Tellico was still open, you could probably make that rock garden on Lower 2 a little easier this time! :flipoff2:

Damn right, shade tree body work is awesome, looks good Josh . You should build a set of tube fenders/sliders to replace what you lost.
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom