For Sale Umatilla, Ore. 1987 Toyota landcruiser fj60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Up for sale is an ‘87 fj60. Almost 240,000 original miles. White with tan interior, SOA done properly, yota masters high steer kit with Aussie hfs shackles and pins with new polyurethane bushings. Tires are 35x12.50/15 it doesn’t drive like it’s that tall, all new suspension and brakes all the way around, axles have been stripped and re painted with Por-15. Under the hood is the original motor, it’s been re sealed including a new water pump and thermostat. While the oil pan was off, the bearings and rods were checked, no play so the motor is good to go. Fully de smogged, 38/38 dges Webber, maf hei distributor electronic fuel delivery, not the cheap parts house pump. It’s got a fuel labs 4 micron fuel filter and 0-3psi adjustable bypass regulator set to 2.75 psi, and a carter super street 9-16 psi fuel pump. Thousands have been invested in this truck and hundreds of hours of labor. Mechanically, this truck is 100% sound, I’ve been to the coast with it and been on several 4+ hour trips with it, I’ve even been on a 13+ hour trip non stop with it, I would not hesitate to drive this across the country, it would just take a while. Aesthetically, it needs a paint job and a little bit of body work, no real rot that I’ve found, except a spot on both front doors, not very big. Frame appears to be in good shape, asking $22,000 or best offer. If you have any questions, please reach out. I’m open to reasonable offers, motivated to sell. I don’t check the forums very often so the best way to reach me is by call or text.
(541) 656-5773
~Mitch

IMG_4375.jpeg

IMG_4374.jpeg

IMG_4372.jpeg

IMG_4371.jpeg

IMG_4376.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom