Events/Trails UC Annual @ Cleveland Park, Greenville (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can I zoom in from the road and count as a paricipant and be in on the raffles????
family-feud-survey-says.gif

I'm going to try to make it.

There’s a RHD 70 series in my neighborhood who stopped by my house the other day when I was in the yard. Is he on here?

There’s a RHD 70 series in my neighborhood who stopped by my house the other day when I was in the yard. Is he on here?
If it is the one I know of, he has been invited but never checked in that I know of.

The latest newsletter just went out. If you didn't get it, there is a problem with your email or you aren't on our active list anymore. Let me know if you need more info on that.

The raffle will come after club elections once we establish 4 BOD members. If you are interested in a position but can not attend this event for whatever reason, please post here to be included on the ballot. We can either elect for each position, or 4 members can say they want to represent the club and let them figure out who is what position (HOA rules basically).

There are two raffle buckets; tires AND everything else.

Raffle tickets:
  • Each current club member gets a ticket
  • You showed up to one of the trash pickups this year
  • Show proof of TLCA membership
  • $5/ticket

Anyone camped at Davidson River Campground near Brevard? Coming up for the meet and then camping Saturday night instead of driving straight back to CHS. Planning on taking the boys to Looking Glass Falls and Dupont park on Sunday. The only site they had is an RV site and I'll be using the rooftop so they'll be plenty of room if anyone wants to hang out and camp. Short notice this time of year you cant be choosy. It was the only site available. Paris Mountain and several others I checked were booked up.

Future so bright, you gotta wear shades. Add a pair of Wiley X sunglasses to the raffle. 😎

And almost forgot about the knife! A Swiss Army Spartan(burg) Onyx.

It was mentioned in the newsletter but haven’t mentioned here yet, @jamesurq aka Reefmonkey hooked us up with a UC logo hooded blanket that would be perfect for BB, the Christmas Tree Run, or just enjoying the coming cooler weather.

Anyone camped at Davidson River Campground near Brevard? Coming up for the meet and then camping Saturday night instead of driving straight back to CHS. Planning on taking the boys to Looking Glass Falls and Dupont park on Sunday. The only site they had is an RV site and I'll be using the rooftop so they'll be plenty of room if anyone wants to hang out and camp. Short notice this time of year you cant be choosy. It was the only site available. Paris Mountain and several others I checked were booked up.

Sounds fun. Gotta be up early Sunday or id join ya!

Headed up on the AM. Are we grilling or do i need to get food prior?
Grab some chow. The cooler is iced down though. Pepsi, Pepsi Zero, Sprite, and Cheer Wine. BYO if that doesn't tickle your fancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom