Events/Trails UC Annual @ Cleveland Park, Greenville (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
10/9. UPDATE: Greenville Pickens ORV closed and we will be at pavilion 5 in Cleveland Park. Bring your lunch, and a cooler with drinks will be available.

Prize table:
2 training classes thanks to Morrison’s Outdoor Adventures

2 $100 gift certificates thanks to Toyota of Greenville

Gecko waterproof duffle

1 set of tires thanks to Toyo Tires

North American Rescue OUT-PAK first aid kit.

UC logo hooded blanket thanks to Reefmonkey

Wiley X sunglasses

Swiss Army Spartan Onyx knife

"Something" from Trollhole's Cruisers

1633035435014.png

1633035573671.png

Last edited:
This is shaping up to be a great day, so be sure to come and share it with other Cruiser heads. Two new club partners that everyone should be excited about. Will share details soon.

Will be driving home from NY that day.....:(

Hope y'all have fun today - ✨

First new partner announcement: Morrison’s Outdoor Adventures. You can learn more about them starting with their addition to our UpstateCruisers.com partners page. Basically, top notch off-road based training right up the hill. I have done a few trails with Mike and he will make you a better driver no matter how good you think you are, but also approachable enough for anyone who doesn’t know anything.

Thanks to them, we have a Level 1 Off-road Driving or Vehicle Recovery class to raffle to 2 lucky members (they get the patch too 😁).
41E168DE-D599-452B-B6C4-24B4A59E92A8.jpeg

Last edited:
Will be out of town.

The prize table so far has been added to the top post, and I am excited to announce this addition. Toyo Tires is now a club partner! They will be giving a set to tires to one lucky winner, as well as some other good things to come. The tires will be their own raffle separate from the other prizes. Gotta vote in the new Board first though. 😎

UCToyo (1).jpg

Last edited:
Okay, so this is a good group, and I don't think the winner of the tires is in danger of getting stabbed, but are you prepared for first aid beyond a booboo bandage? We are also giving away a North American Rescue OUT-PAK Kit. This comes with a tourniquet for lifesaving bleeding.

Apathy and incompetence continue, this time it's Greenville Pickens Speedway ORV who announced last night that they are closing the park due to setup of the Christmas lights. So, Bah Humbug, we are moving to Cleveland Park (near the zoo).

I know that sucks for Rob and me since it means no wheeling but I'm going to make the most of it. If we can start getting an idea of turnout, I'm willing to grill.

1633035858581.png

Okay, so this is a good group, and I don't think the winner of the tires is in danger of getting stabbed, but are you prepared for first aid beyond a booboo bandage? We are also giving away a North American Rescue OUT-PAK Kit. This comes with a tourniquet for lifesaving bleeding.

Kind of off subject, but a growing theme is skill improvement. We can all be better. Member @pewpewPA knows a little something about the above product and lifesaving skillset. Who else would be interested in some training? Maybe at the next Monthly?

Can I zoom in from the road and count as a paricipant and be in on the raffles????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom