For Sale TX - Rebuilt 1991 3FE Cylinder Head, Intake/ Exhaust, Distributor, etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

klinetime574

TLCA #27404
SILVER Star
Threads
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Well guys and gals, with a heavy heart I have to put these parts up for sale. Some of you may know that I was planning on a 2FE build. I have decided not to go through with it. I need to make my FJ60 a little nicer to look at, more road ready, and then get out there and explore.

The cylinder head has been rebuilt by Texon Motor Center here in Houston. It has new exhaust valves, and is ready to be installed on a 2F or 3FE block.

I will not separate these parts. I find the price more than fair for all of it.

If you are looking to do a 2FE swap just go ahead and send me a message. This is what you need.

Parts Acquired from 1991 3FE Engine (FJ80):

1991 3FE Cylinder Head (rocker assembly, valve cover, engine hooks, head bolts)
Thermostat Housing (sensors and stuff attached to it)
Complete Induction System from Air Cleaner to Intake Manifold
Exhaust Manifolds with short section of pipe
O2 sensors
Fuel Rail with Injectors
Fuel Lines
ECU - #89661-60090
Fuse Box from under the hood
Vacuum Switching Valves
Coil/ Ignitor
Distributor
EFI Harness
Heater Distribution Pipes on passenger side valve cover
Fuel Pump Block-Off Plate

New Parts:

BA 143-0657 - Beck Arnley Thermostat 180 degree
NP 671-6180 - Denso Spark Plug Wires
NG 6937 - NGK V-Power Spark Plugs (6)
FEL 9833PT - Fel-Pro Cylinder Head Gasket
FEL MS94710 - Fel-Pro Intake & Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set
FEL 35494 - Fel-Pro Thermostat Housing to Head Gasket
FEL 35307 - Fel-Pro Thermostat Housing Gasket
FEL 60910 - Fel-Pro Throttle Body Gasket
EGR Block-Off Plate (The one made by a member on the forum, FJ62INTX)

It's totally possible I may be forgetting something, ask away if you have any questions.

MUD PRICE: $1100

I will not ship these parts. They can be picked up in Houston, TX or we could work out a reasonable meeting point and small delivery fee.

Once again I will not separate these parts. I hope someone can use these or just keep them as spares.

Thank you

Last edited:
to the top... use this to build a 2FE!

I can vouch for seller, Klinetime is a legit guy.

Bump, and thanks again for the props M32H32is

Thank you @beno

It is a great price.

Last edited:
Dumb question free bump. What's the expected performance gain going from 2F to 2FE? Or is this mod more about just getting rid of the pesky carb? I would imagine there is ton of reading I could do here to answer those questions, but looking for the reader's digest version :)

Bump in compression ratio & fuel injection from a 3FE with the torque of a 2F. No confirmed numbers that I know of. Just the smiles per gallon!

Dumb question free bump. What's the expected performance gain going from 2F to 2FE? Or is this mod more about just getting rid of the pesky carb? I would imagine there is ton of reading I could do here to answer those questions, but looking for the reader's digest version :)
getting rid of pesky carb is far from "just"...

Heya - does anyone know if i can slap this all onto a F 1.5?

Flat topped pistons? If so, then you may be in business. I'll wait for a second opinion.

Hey will this stuff bolt right into a 3FE from a 1989 fj62? My cylinder qhead is cracked that's why I'm asking.

The electronics are a little different on the FJ80 3FE's but if the casting numbers are the same on the cylinder heads then you definitely have a match there. I will look at the cylinder head once I am home to let you know what casting number it is.

@LandcruisersKickass

The casting number is 61080

You can find the number on the driver side of the cylinder head above the 5th and 6th cylinder area.

Bump in compression ratio & fuel injection from a 3FE with the torque of a 2F. No confirmed numbers that I know of. Just the smiles per gallon!

The dyno numbers are out there for a couple serious builds for anyone who wants to dig a little bit. (Pappy and Matt McInnes) My build gave ~30% bump in power to the ground over the decent running 3FE it replaced (based on acceleration times). None of these three were simply slap the head on a 2F and go though, they each had some go-fast work put into them.

The dyno numbers are out there for a couple serious builds for anyone who wants to dig a little bit. (Pappy and Matt McInnes) My build gave ~30% bump in power to the ground over the decent running 3FE it replaced (based on acceleration times). None of these three were simply slap the head on a 2F and go though, they each had some go-fast work put into them.

Yeah. My build was gonna be a slap on and go. Not because I'm lazy, but my understanding was that doing this alone would be a bump in power. You also get EFI which is what I really want. Thanks for the input Doc

how much did the machine shop take off the head????

I am not sure on the exact number. I did not specify an amount to take off. I just know that it was checked for sealing purposes. i.e. - flat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom