Parting Out TX, Parting Out 2000 Land Cruiser, Gray/Tan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for the driver's side window/lock buttons and cover that are on/in the door arm rest. my buttons have sunk down into the door and the cover that attaches to them has broken.

Looking for the driver's side window/lock buttons and cover that are on/in the door arm rest. my buttons have sunk down into the door and the cover that attaches to them has broken.

I sell that switch as a complete unit, email if interested

Are the drivers side doors available still for this? I am also looking for the driver side fender.

I do have doors, are you wanting a specific color? emaiil if interested and we'll go from there.

looking for a center console without cd changer to put in a 2006 LC, not sure if yours would work. hate the wasted space as my cd player is kaput.

looking for a center console without cd changer to put in a 2006 LC, not sure if yours would work. hate the wasted space as my cd player is kaput.

Yes I have some tan sans CD changers, email if interested.

Interested in the roof rack.
I think we converesed via email

Did the sunroof assembly sell on this ?
I do have the sunroof and the assembly, email if interested.

I need a rear upper hatch with inside trim pieces.

I don't have a upper hatch, but do have interior pieces, email which ones you need.

Looking for the front bumper filler. The thin piece under the grille and headlights. And the bracket in the middle under it that the bumper cover attaches to.

where in Texas are you, may be able to pick up.

This piece highlighted in yellow

D954783E-C251-4C86-B98B-D8800CAB09D4.jpeg

K, will check, I may have 1 left. It's called a lower valance btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom