Parting Out TX, Parting Out 2000 Land Cruiser, Gray/Tan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need the rear top hatch and depending on the price May take both the top hatch and tailgate. Sending you an email.

How much for the center console leather top and for the AC knobs section of the dash?

I don't sell either like that, just complete units.

Rear sway bar available? TY.

looking for pair of front axles, ok if boots are torn as long as no excessive play. They need to be OEM toyota as I plan to rebuild them. I have new oem outer CV joint, need oem inners to go along with my rebuild. Shipped to 02760. Thank you

Hi, I am looking for 2 bolts for the front passenger side seat. I think the 2 in the front and 2 in the back are the same. Driver's side might be the same too. The bolts I need are the ones that secure the seat to the frame.
IMG_20191123_140307.jpg

IMG_20191123_140314.jpg

I also need some of those plastic pins for the door panels. At least 3, preferably more.
IMG_20191123_140150.jpg

IMG_20191123_140218.jpg

And the driver's side door panel bolt cover. Not sure if your's is the same color. If not, then don't worry about it.
IMG_20191123_140113.jpg

Let me know how much including shipping to 77003 zip code please.

Must have missed this

Load bar(s) still avalible?

yes email me if interested

Rear sway bar available? TY.

looking for pair of front axles, ok if boots are torn as long as no excessive play. They need to be OEM toyota as I plan to rebuild them. I have new oem outer CV joint, need oem inners to go along with my rebuild. Shipped to 02760. Thank you

think you emailed me already

would you happen to have idle control valve available if so please pm me

How many miles on the drive train?

250ish, don't recall exactly

Curious how much for the roof rack w/ hardware to 01748. Thanks.

sold, maybe you bought it?

do you still have the steering wheel? thanks
yes

Hi, I am looking for 2 bolts for the front passenger side seat. I think the 2 in the front and 2 in the back are the same. Driver's side might be the same too. The bolts I need are the ones that secure the seat to the frame.
View attachment 2140540
View attachment 2140541

I also need some of those plastic pins for the door panels. At least 3, preferably more.
View attachment 2140542
View attachment 2140543

And the driver's side door panel bolt cover. Not sure if your's is the same color. If not, then don't worry about it.
View attachment 2140545

Let me know how much including shipping to 77003 zip code please.
I don't sell hardware, too much of a pain to deal with every bolt and nut

I’m looking for front and second row seats and seat belts in oak. Prices and availability please?
I have them see pics and email if interested

Transfer case still available? I really just need the rear housing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom