Parting Out TX, Parting Out 2000 Land Cruiser, Gray/Tan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

did the rear hatch go? I need the upper hatch third brake light assembly if available.

Thank you,
Jeff

Hi wondering if you have the seat brackets that go into the floor board for the 2nd row. Thanks

Looking for following (shipping to 32207) or can pick up if within reasonable distance:
• center console leather lid (between front seats)
• rear wind deflector
• front passenger side window motor
• sunroof motor
• steering wheel if in alright/decent shape
• speaker covers (mine are cloth and frayed)
• Front seats
• any dash lighting for switches/knobs
* misc dash/console dashes/knobs (my “rear” button now reads “fear”. Can’t have this on first dates if I’m driving 😆)
• 2 crossbars and mounting hardware for roof rack

Please contact me 3177097872 I'm interested on the hood, diver fender, driver headlamp and driver corner light, ground ship to Indiana 46032. Thanks

I'm also looking for a ARB front bumper or similar.

My vehicle is 2004 Land cruiser.

Thanks

Did you end up selling the original torsion bars? If not, my zip is 64106. Thanks for your time.

how about any heated seat knobs and/or temperature buttons (arrows for A/C) or volume control buttons/knobs? Lemme know. Thanks!!

how about any heated seat knobs and/or temperature buttons (arrows for A/C) or volume control buttons/knobs? Lemme know. Thanks!!

I don't sell the end knobs, just he complete items, makes the rest harder to sell

Is the driver side Cat available? (w/ O2 sensor)?

Previous owner had replace the OEM with an aftermarket (probably stolen) now is throwing a code.

I live in 77523 right outside of Houston. Could possibly meet or have shipped.

ac discharge tube?

InkedIMG_2852_LI.jpg

Do you have the driver front turn signal ? I'm in Austin so I could save the trouble of shipping

This seems like an older post, but just in case you still have it....I'm looking for the upper rear lift gate - the entire assembly. Let me know if you still have it, and how much.

This seems like an older post, but just in case you still have it....I'm looking for the upper rear lift gate - the entire assembly. Let me know if you still have it, and how much.

I just have a scratch n dent one, it has some rust on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom