Wanted [TX] 80 Parts Green Rear Hatch, CDL actuator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

duggy

SILVER Star
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Threads
127
Messages
2,669
Location
Houston, Texas
Location
United States
I need the follow parts below:

Forest Green rear upper hatch
CDL Actuator

Passenger and Driver headlights and corner lights
91-94 CDL Switch
Hood latch mechanism


Located in Houston Texas
 
Last edited:
Found the lights, and possibly the CDL switch. Still looking for a green upper hatch.
 
Looking for green upper hatch and the hood latch assembly
 
Have both but shipping would be up there..
 
Oh, and I need the CDL actuator from a 94 also.
 
I got the hood latch
 
PM me your price
 
Latch found, still need rear upper hatch and CDL actuator
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom