Trying to find mating connector that plugs onto AC high-temp thermoswitch for 1hz motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is the AC high-temp thermoswitch that fits to my 80's 1hz motor. The AC has never worked since I got the 80 in 2011. I replaced this switch a while back as the original one has been damaged. Wiring harness to it is also damaged and has no mating connector. Can anyone tell me what the correct Toyota part number might be for the mating connector if it's available as a seperate part?

26136450626_acc831a2d3_b.jpg

pic page

Thanks, Craig.

I'm in the same boat as you at the moment. Have you managed to source a connector at all?

Never worked out what the correct one is. TBH the AC has never worked in my 80 since I bought in mid-2011 and it's not a core concern, but I'd like to fix up the damaged wiring so at least it's there and possible to re-enable.

Like a good vendor @OGBeno is there!

Im sure if he doesn't have a P/N he can tell you how to find it.

Unfortunately, the harness side connector for that sensor is not available from Toyota as a service part replacement. You would either need to find one from a junk vehicle and cut if off and splice it into your harness, or you will need to find it in the aftermarket.

I have had good luck with Eastern Beaver out of Japan. I'd drop them a line and see if they have a connector that matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom