Trollhole's Parts Swap 2011 Sat, Nov 12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am starting to put together my parts that I will be bringing and I remember it was nice to see what kind of variety people were going to have so everyone could get money together. Here is what I have so far:

[STRIKE]AGR Super Box 2- used with 4 bolt mount and already has the proper u-joint for connecting to a Double D shaft.[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Redneck Ram and lines- Used 6" hydro ram with lines attached. Could port the SB 2 and have a complete hydro setup[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Edelbrock SBC Intake-[/STRIKE] Used, painted silver in nice shape

[STRIKE]Edelbrock chrome air cleaner
[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Edelbrock Carb w/ elec. Choke[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]HEI SBC dizzy-[/STRIKE] nice barely used unit with red cap

[STRIKE]Trasharoo- Black used 1 time trasharoo with license plate holder[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]FJ40 top mounted windshield wiper-[/STRIKE] Nice good working complete motor and linkage

[STRIKE]Hand Throttle cable- New[/STRIKE]
FZJ80 Master Cylinder (non-abs)

I am sure I will have other misc. parts, but that is what I have uncovered for now. PM me and I will come up with a price if you are interested, or else I will have it priced at the meet.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Last edited:
I'm cleaning out the shed....I'm gonna look like Jed Clampet comin down the road.

I'm cleaning out the shed....I'm gonna look like Jed Clampet comin down the road.

do yourself a favor and head by the scrap yard on the way to Marshall's.... I've seen what you have to offer and I am pretty sure nobody wants any:banana:

I have a few hand pull cables that were used for the hand throttle and/or choke controll for my F and i'm sure can be adapted/used on any given carb/throttle body application.

They are used but pull in/out easily.

I also have have a rear drive shaft from an 86+ fj60 and tranny cross member for any pre mid 85 fj60 that wants to go to a H55.

I also have a front drive shaft for the late model fj60 but it's missing the slip yolk

and i have the F temp sensor i pulled for scott but he doesn't want it anymore.

I have a complete F block/crank/cam and head.

Rebuildable, bottom end very clean, only one cylinder needs to be cleaned, should not need a bore, only a hone.

Head will need one new valve seat and after one valve retainer failed i'd replace them all.

i need that carb cable. Thought u knew that!!

I'll be looking for a 60 series right tailight and side marker light.

I'll have some 40 stuff, If I see someone wanting something I have, I'll bring it.

i need that carb cable. Thought u knew that!!

it's yours...i've got two of them for you to choose from.

didn't know you needed it. I've got them both sitting at work.

I've also got access to really long (almost 6ft) pull choke cables new that i can sell to UC members for dealer cost.

they are simply black knob pull cables that say choke. Nothing fancy but i can get them to you cheap.

it's yours...i've got two of them for you to choose from.

didn't know you needed it. I've got them both sitting at work.

I've also got access to really long (almost 6ft) pull choke cables new that i can sell to UC members for dealer cost.

they are simply black knob pull cables that say choke. Nothing fancy but i can get them to you cheap.

will call u later

Going to do my best and make this. JP, I'll have your 45 spare tire carrier. I might clean out the garage too...

I also have an oem. 40 wheel and hub cap.

Not sure what cruiser parts i'll bring as I have a ton, but I do have some tires I want to sell. I have some that I bought for my wife's old car but then she totaled it and i'm stuck with the tires.

I can also get Firestone Transforce tires for DD pickups or tow rigs through my vendor at cost.

This will not be through my work though as i'd have to add a mark up to them.

Once I find the sizes that they have an overstock on i'll post up and i'll need the cash paypal'd my way so I can buy them and bring them to the meet. I'll make no money at all on this but have an oportunity to help out fellow cruiserheads if tires are needed.

It will be first come first serve as I can probably only fit 2 sets in the back of the cruiser.

dbenke said:
I'll be looking for a 60 series right tailight and side marker light.

I'll have some 40 stuff, If I see someone wanting something I have, I'll bring it.

I still have your light, just never got your address, or totally bailed on it. I should be at the parts swap, so I can give it to you then. Will check to see if I have an extra side marker

I will be looking for a steel 16" toyota wheel to use as a spare. I have random gray interior posts that I'll bring along as well. Mainly coming for cruiser time and the food.

I'm going to drive the 40 up from Charleston and I know it will be a slow drive on Friday which is why I'm taking the day off!
I will fill her with everything I possibly can. I have a complete 1F engine that has been mostly broken down and is only missing the intake/exhaust manifold. If there is anything you want off of it please let me know so I can bring it. I will not be bringing the block but I will not bring the head unless someone tells me they want it.
I also have (am talking to a local guy who may buy them so we shall see) a set of original FST bows. They were cut down to ship but getting them welded back together should be no work at all. I may have them stripped, cleaned and primed to keep any rust off before I come up.
I also have many other extra smaller parts and such that will be in the misc box of obscurity for anyone to dive through!
Look forward to meeting everyone up there.

Marshall- If you have the dish and a place to project I'll bring a projector and we can throw the game up on a wall and go large with it! Of course we will need an amp and some speakers but I can probably come up with something on that front too. Let me know!

I'm going to drive the 40 up from Charleston and I know it will be a slow drive on Friday which is why I'm taking the day off!
I will fill her with everything I possibly can. I have a complete 1F engine that has been mostly broken down and is only missing the intake/exhaust manifold. If there is anything you want off of it please let me know so I can bring it. I will not be bringing the block but I will not bring the head unless someone tells me they want it.
I also have (am talking to a local guy who may buy them so we shall see) a set of original FST bows. They were cut down to ship but getting them welded back together should be no work at all. I may have them stripped, cleaned and primed to keep any rust off before I come up.
I also have many other extra smaller parts and such that will be in the misc box of obscurity for anyone to dive through!
Look forward to meeting everyone up there.

Marshall- If you have the dish and a place to project I'll bring a projector and we can throw the game up on a wall and go large with it! Of course we will need an amp and some speakers but I can probably come up with something on that front too. Let me know!

Chris, I'd be interested in those soft-top bows depending on price of course.... shoot me a PM with what you want for them. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom